I'll make anyone a rig! (Cougar's is done!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi! I just found out I love rigging! And that I'm rather good at it, so I'll make anyone a rig. But there are a few things A. No f@d! B. No complex Mobs. I can also do player rigs, and that's about it.

I want to create a survival animated series with my small team ( my friends ) we use mineimmator and I couldnt find a bear , so yea if you could make some animal rigs or just the bear please I would love it :D heres my email : BlockCrafting2@gmail.com anyone who makes a good looking bear rig thank you !!! :D I will credit you everytime I use this 

I will see if I can get my skin, if it is below my profile then ok..

I just want 3D eyes,some of the jacket (I don't care where), and the wings on the side of my head (and maybe hair)

If you can respond to this thanks

Maybe 1 year later or at least a butt load of months: No one comments here, no skin rigs.... oh wait, I just commented here

Shut up! ... I'm.... Busy.... GOD DANG IT! I'm sorry! I can never stick to these things! I should always add "Will only manage to squeeze out the first one. But with massive delay."

Rig my skin?

It's Tails the Fox, I know.

But if you do rig my skin, make the Tails 3D if you can,

Thanks.

~Tails the Fox Rigs

Oh, i'm rude, please rig my skin?

~Future Tails

Edited by Tails the Fox Rigs
Being rude and not saying please.

Rig my skin?

It's Tails the Fox, I know.

But if you do rig my skin, make the Tails 3D if you can,