Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(before I start please not that I usually do rigs topics so if this is in any way out of subject please forgive me)

so Whenever we want to animate we alwase need to add the sounds afterwords and it`s alwase a pane to time the animation to the sounds/music so I was thinking if in the next update we could have above the animation timeline two buttons:

one to show the animation timeline the other for the sounds timeline so we could import the sounds or music into mine Imator (and place them like we do with the animation markers) and it would play them along with the animation whenever we press space or play the animation to see how it looks

so yeah just a little detail I was thinking about that could help many in a lot of ways and make animating easier

thanks for reading :)

Didn't he say this would be added at some point, but not atm cos he has a rendering system that cant do that?

He is using an AVI library which doesn't support sound, but I'm pretty sure the one he'll use in the C++ version will support it

This has been talked about many times, I still do agree with you, he needs to add it, I mean I have no problem with the sound, but there might be other people who aren't lucky enough to have a good sound editing program, or maybe they just don't have a lot of free time and they wanna put the sounds in quickly!