[Rigger Request] Character Rigs?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Heyo Friends! I am in dire need of some facial, player rigs for my upcoming series, before your all like, "Aint nobody got time fo dat," just consider reading this,

Basically, I kind of really REALLY REALLY suck at facial rigs, and really just player rigs in general. Yes, ive tried to unsuccessfully rig a few (they are abominations)

so anyways, im just looking for someone willing to rig me up some characters, and perhaps a player base rig so that I wont need their assistance. Im looking for a person with novice to expert experience, but hey, im not picky.  You may be thinking, "thats nice, but what do I get oudda dis'?" well good sir (or mam, im not sexist!) I dont have much to offer besides perhaps

A.) A rig of your own (not a facial one of course)

B.) A nice character spot in my series. or

C.) A tribute animation.

like I said, not much but maybe you'll come around. 

Anyways, Im not looking for too much, but here is a list explaining things I would like:

Red = extraneous (i dont expect you to add it)

Orange = preffered (I would prefer it, but if its too much a feat...)

Green = needs (it needs this please :) )

RED = Extraneous

A face (duh)

3D hair

Other 3D extrusions

Multi Directional Wrist/Ankles (i really like these :3 )

Smooth Mouth

Fingerz (chiken fingurz)

So yeah, thats about it, and if you DO accept to doing this for me, then please PM your skype. 

Thanks guys.  :steve_wink:

Edited by OtterGuy