Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys and girls!
Long time no see, but im back for a series that I have been wanting to make for FOREVER :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4_WRFjn9lE

As you can probably tell it is a Minecraft/Ace Attorney Crossover that will consist of multiple episodes
You can probably expect the first episodeto be released some time before June

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!!!

Edited by TriCrash

The video was mostly text, but I'm pumped. It'd be nice to have a phoenix wright series in minecraft. I'd imagine it'd be easy to do since all you need to do is outline a case, write the script, and have the speech bars where they speak.

My suggestion is play Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton and Duel Destinies for some good case ideas. PW v. Layton for critical thinking cases (where evidence is not present) and Duel Destinies for realistic cases.

The video was mostly text, but I'm pumped. It'd be nice to have a phoenix wright series in minecraft. I'd imagine it'd be easy to do since all you need to do is outline a case, write the script, and have the speech bars where they speak.

My suggestion is play Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton and Duel Destinies for some good case ideas. PW v. Layton for critical thinking cases (where evidence is not present) and Duel Destinies for realistic cases.

Hey! thanks for the advise, im half way through dual Destinies and was planning on playing PW Vs. PL afterwards :P

And as for it mostly being text, that was because I wanted to release the trailer quick without using any of the actual footage, caus you know Spoilers xD