Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

TEAMWORK COLLAB

MY FIRST COLLAB

Hosted by ME!

Idea: Each person takes turn hitting the wither and then after the last entry the wither dies and explodes

Example:

Rules:

Rule 1. Add Watermark

Rule 2. Your allowed to move the camera but it has to be back where it was in the beginning and the end.

Rule 3. You cannot kill the wither

Rule 4. Do not move the wither, you can move the heads but put it back where it was in the beggining and end. And you can make it attack you using wither heads.

Rule 5. Deadline : April 27

USE THIS:

PRESET

Not Yet Done:

superninja574

Themobkiller135

CH3COON

TheGodOfTrouble

Done:

Steve Cung

TheMinester

Noob

KoolKidAK32

Make sure you PM me the download of the video too!

Edited by Gekko Shirakawa

Needs more explination. Your collab entry cuts off, so how will the next entry transition? It would look a bit just making your character suddenly dissapear.

Everyone hits like what hit after another and another and then teh ending 

TEAMWORK COLLAB

MY FIRST COLLAB

Hosted by ME!

Idea: Each person takes turn hitting the wither and then after the last entry the wither dies and explodes

Example:

Rules:

Rule 1. Add Watermark

Rule 2. Your allowed to move the camera but it has to be back where it was in the beginning and the end.

Rule 3. You cannot kill the wither

Rule 4. Do not move the wither, you can move the heads but put it back where it was in the beggining and end. And you can make it attack you using wither heads.

Rule 5. Deadline : April 27

USE THIS:

PRESET

Not Yet Done:

superninja574

Themobkiller135

CH3COON

KoolAidAK32

Done:

Steve Cung

TheMinester

Noob

Make sure you PM me the download of the video too!

IM KOOLKIDAK32 NOT KOOLAIDAK32

IM KOOLKIDAK32 NOT KOOLAIDAK32

I will join, but it yours suddenly cuts off by the end, will you use transitions? It will look stupid if your character just stays there and suddenly disapears, no? Trust what i said, hosting a collab is annoying when it comes to those kind of entries.

K