Minecraft Movie: The Apocalypse

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I decided to make a Minecraft Series called "The Apocalypse".

Story: I've decided to make a new Minecraft Series called The Apocalypse. The story is were Steve's Brother Deve is trying to end the The Brine Apocalypse and defeat the monsters. The monsters used to be friends with the villagers. One day Notch's rumored brother Herobrine caused the the war. However Notch doesn't even know. Deve will try to end the brand new 'War World III'.

Characters:

Deve: Steve's Brother. When Deve grew up, Steve died. 

Zombie King: Herobrine's Guard in the series.

There's a need for improvement in so many ways.

• Try using the "Instant" transition for arrows and other mobs if you want them to switch places at a very fast pace instead of them weirdly moving on camera.
  • Try using 1.0.0 if your computer isn't bad. If your computer IS bad, I'm okay with 0.7 or 0.6.2
  • When the other mobs are not in use, try make them move, to add a bit more realism to the animation.
  • When the arrow/zombie head was thrown, make it faster so it adds more realism.
  • Position the bow on the skeleton so that the wooden side faces towards the target, not the string side.
  • Make Deve act a bit scared when the mobs come up and attempt to kill him, it's not like he just looks at them and is like "puny little creatures".

That's all I have so far, just try to improve for the next few episodes if you want to continue.

And, as Überkiller says;

Never post your first animation

Unless if that isn't your first animation, then.... huh.

There's a need for improvement in so many ways.

• Try using the "Instant" transition for arrows and other mobs if you want them to switch places at a very fast pace instead of them weirdly moving on camera.
  • Try using 1.0.0 if your computer isn't bad. If your computer IS bad, I'm okay with 0.7 or 0.6.2
  • When the other mobs are not in use, try make them move, to add a bit more realism to the animation.
  • When the arrow/zombie head was thrown, make it faster so it adds more realism.
  • Position the bow on the skeleton so that the wooden side faces towards the target, not the string side.
  • Make Deve act a bit scared when the mobs come up and attempt to kill him, it's not like he just looks at them and is like "puny little creatures".

That's all I have so far, just try to improve for the next few episodes if you want to continue.

And, as Überkiller says;

Unless if that isn't your first animation, then.... huh.

Thanks for your feedback!

1: I think I will do that. Nice idea!

2: 0.7 is still better in my opinion. However, I well use 1.0.0 for some effects with green screen.

4: I was trying to add a slow-motion like scene, but just in case nice idea!

6: Deve is a normal Minecraft player. He pretty much encounters this all the time.

Also this isn't my first Minecraft animation.

These videos were my first. Let me tell you 2 words about these "too slow".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvvJDQpWK64