Attack on Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) Simple 3D maneuver gear thing! + Strings with hook!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

wPB9y49.png

Ab's 3D Shingeki No Kyojin Rig!

With string that contains the hook you find in the TV series... 

The one that makes the string attached to le wall...

Understand?  o.O 

Features:

- The rig :awesome:  :thumbsup:  8D  :steve_sillyface: 

- Gas Particles  :awesome: 

- Those things that come out of the gear. Those things I have no idea what the heck they are 8D 

- String with hook :awesome: 

- That gas thing, that are the soldiers' no. 1 problem once it runs out <_< 

- Those black things that go around the gear :| 

:steve_lol: 

I love emoji

Screenshots:

Edo7vqv.png

Download :whistling: 

https://www.mediafire.com/?4xe8qcxc052rdr2

:pirate:

Like this if you :+1: it!  :thumbsup:

Edited by ~ab~the~apple~lover~

"screen****s" WOT

OMG so sorry! I didn't notice!

Fixed it... :blink: 

Edited by ~ab~the~apple~lover~

to be honest this is garbage, sorry but i thing you should watch the anime and study the gear. ive made some myself but want it for myself

You should watch your tone if you ask me, (even tho I know no one is).

Next time you gonna trash someone's creations keep it for yourself, instead of being so outragiously rude to a guy who did nothing but try his hardest...

(If this is MM just gimme a point.. :/ But this really annoyed me.)

Edited by XCraftTune

Listen here you wobblegoggling donkey dancing fruit, you gon make more and you gon be damn GOOD AT IT, capeesh?

To be Honest, I'm busy with life. I've been married about a week ago, and I'm dead tired. I've been here for almost a year, and I don't have anything. I give up. I'm not causing drama or anything, but I just wanted to say that I won't be trying to do stuff anymore.

Thanks for undertanding

To be Honest, I'm busy with life. I've been married about a week ago, and I'm dead tired. I've been here for almost a year, and I don't have anything. I give up. I'm not causing drama or anything, but I just wanted to say that I won't be trying to do stuff anymore.

Thanks for undertanding

Your MARRIED?! :D Congratz dude! And don't worry, these people just don't understand that almost everyone's first rigs looked something like this *Glares at certain people* my rigs that I made were TERRIBLE but with a bit of practice everyone can do something great. Don't give up! *Most* of the forums are supportive and friendly and *Should* help you through! I think its just a little big : 3

Thanks for undertanding

Dw. He's just jealous of your skills ^-^ Heck you're better me at least xD