Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

not to much to say, ill say the one with the scythe is me, voice acted by me. the one with the gun is Emile, voice acted by waylon, red shirt with hammer is julie, also waylon voice acts. the one with the knife is chris, voice acted by zipsplash, the one in green is zipsplash, voice acted by zipsplash, 

238c6e9502ffe30a2d61bcbd2618b93a.png

Why aren't some of the people who were picked to be in in the pic? I gave you my skin. Or are there multible pics with more people each pic?

Mckid i never said (blah  blah) got to be in the poster, these are the Main main chars, there are more main chars, your one of them, but the thing is these are the people who are my friends in the story from ep.2, or when i first get to the mancer city. Noone here is not there as my friend, sorry mckid, i really am, but you can be in the  Full-Char-Poster.

chris looks cool 'u'

Lol zip, Always know what to say dont you :3 (by the way, know who julie has a crush on now?

Mckid i never said (blah  blah) got to be in the poster, these are the Main main chars, there are more main chars, your one of them, but the thing is these are the people who are my friends in the story from ep.2, or when i first get to the mancer city. Noone here is not there as my friend, sorry mckid, i really am, but you can be in the  Full-Char-Poster.

Lol zip, Always know what to say dont you :3 (by the way, know who julie has a crush on now?

ZIPSLASH > :D lol jk chris

Ohhhhhh..... Okay!