TARDIS Rig (exterior)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

would you like me to make a tenth doctors version of this TARDIS?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. _/T\_

WELCOME! To my TARDIS rig! This is the exterior, I am yet to release the interior...

This is my first shot at rigging... and my first thing on the forums

INCLUDES

• St John Ambulance sign
  • windows of stained glass
  • greenscreen for your animating needs
  • lapis exterior
  • *LIMITED TIME ONLY* The twelfth doctor, using steve rig by elephantman14, my own skin

SCREENSHOTS

*sorry if they are to large, I forgot about spoilers*

fmo4YHo.pngyDoJQYB.png

TO DO LIST

• nothing so far, put things in the comments for me to do

CREDIT POLICY

• credit me if you want, you dont have to because all my stuff is free to use...
  • if you do use this however, please put a link in the comments so I can show it here, hey free advertising for your channel! Nice!

DOWNLOAD

Very nice, like the green screen! But, try to not use blocks because it looks weird. Try to use regular shapes.

Thanks for the feedback, might remake this using shapes textured as lapis and add it as an option...

I added the greenscreen as I needed it and I have seen multpile TARDII without greenscreens, which make me VERY annoyed... so I decided to take action!

Greenscreen for editing the bigger on the inside

It isnt just for bigger on the inside, its for putting an image or an existing video over another... It can be used as a backdrop or as clockwork said, bigger on the inside... Also useful for making text and setting a texture