Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello,

I am looking for both a singer and a animator for a parody I have written.  I have written two other minecraft parodies in which I am hiring for aswell.  I'm not the best singer which is why I am looking for one.  

I want to make this parody the best it can possibly be and I need your help!  If you are interested than post down below with this information!

Singer:

Name:
Rate(Cost):
Availability:
Can you provide audio of you singing or we can do it on skype:

Animator:

Name:
Availability:
Can you provide proof of your work:

These positions are both paid positions and will be treated as such.  Do not apply if you cannot provide any evidence of your work in either of these positions as you will be declined.

Once the project is completed the positions will be compensated through paypal with the amount we decide is adequate for your work.

Thank you for your time and I hope to be hearing from you all soon!
Edited by FruityLudy

Animator

Software : Blender 3D

Experience:

First Real Animation(NOTE this was done almost a year ago and was done in two short days, I have improved since then in both graphical and key frame wise as shown in the other link)

Every Time I Mine (Done in two week around 3 months ago)

email: tronixmega72@gmail.com

Where will you be posting this?

I would like to know who I'm working with before I start

It would be of great pleasure to help in these projects 

Edited by MalaxTronix

Singer:

Name: Jordan Fries
Rate(Cost): It depends on the complexity of the song but the average is 5-10 dollars
Availability: This week I'll be available but after this week I will only be on, on weekends.
Can you provide audio of you singing or we can do it on skype: I will sing on skype. But before that, I would like to know a few things

How many subs do you have?
How would I benefit from participating in singing for you?
Where would this video be going?
But alas, if you do not want to answer those questions currently, we can discuss them on skype. Have a nice day.

I have 77 subscribers right now some ways you could benefit is me paying you and getting a free copy of the song when it goes on itunes the video will be going on youtube and the audio will be going to itune like I said before.

Edited by FruityLudy

Singer

Name: Ash

Rate(Cost): Free, but with a mention in youtube with my vocal channel!

Availability: Weekends, I can message if other.

Can you provide audio of you singing or we can do it on skype: I can on skype! 

I can sing but I probably won't apply for this, especially since I'd need to know what the song is and I don't like singing pop very much. Also is there any kind of guarantee is there that you won't neglect to pay people?

@Sirflufferb0t and Greenness505 That is super cheap...