Need Help .-.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I  really need help, how do i make a ''Image'' Have a link?

Like A image that says ''download'' and if we click it it goes to the mediafire link.

Yeah,iam kinda new here -.-

I think i shouldnt post this topic in this section....

Edited by Ayhay
Please don't use a font size bigger than 24.

I think i shouldnt post this topic in this section....

No, ur fine. This is liek, the only help section.

How to make a image have a link? Look up BBcode, I can't really post it cuz it would use the BBCode and then nothing would show up.

No, ur fine. This is liek, the only help section.

How to make a image have a link? Look up BBcode, I can't really post it cuz it would use the BBCode and then nothing would show up

i know where the bbcode is, what now?

Edited by MrGhosts

You combine the URL and Image BBcode together. For example:

IZdVfln.jpg

If you clock the image it'll go the main forum page.
"how u do dis"
Well this is the exact BBcode in the image:

[url=http://www.mineimatorforums.com/][img=http://i.imgur.com/IZdVfln.jpg][/url]

However that's a fair bit to type out everytime you wanna do it, so here's a simple way:

1.Post an image in the box via the "Image" shortcut in the editor

2.Now select the image, you do the same way you  click and drag to select text, but do it with the image. (You'll know it's selected when it turns blue)

3.When it's selected, click the "Link" in the editor and put the link you want it to redirect to. (After doing this, turn off bbcode to make sure you only selected the image)

4. $$$Profit$$$

First add an image with the "add image" button. It is an icon with a tree in it. Make sure the picture is at it's "exact" link (just a picture and a white background, just click on the image to get there.)

Then, press the "add link" button. CTRL + C and CTRL + V into the link. Make sure you're highlighting the picture. Press OK. Hope this helps.