I will rig you!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Why is this in rig section?? This is simply a game, i will rig you, i only can make like 2 rigs, be the first!

Advanced members , please do not make me create so many details .-. im really tired

Format

Example Of The format

Minecraft Skin-

Details-
Eye color-
Hair color(Only if 3d hair, if you want 3d hair please choose that in the details)-

How is it gonna look

ZSLU6N7.png
vL4fIVx.png

Be fast! i can add shoes, lips, anything that is not very complicated

Click  :+1: if you liked the rig!

Edit: Do not post more please :/ i wanted to make ChaseTheBoss69 rig, and i come back

Edited by MrGhosts

Here let me redo this post

3D hair texture on my skin, Face Rig plz and eye color dark blue, and a 3d hood and headset there on my skin to  ^w^ oh and you don't need to do the shoes k.

<----Minecraft Skin

Edited by ChaseTheBoss69

Me plz

Minecraft skin is under my location

Details: Face rig if you can with 3d shoes, hair and eye color blue, im not saying you have to do it but a 3D headset and hood would be nice to :)

You mean    the hair and the eyes is blue, 3d shoes what color?, and its my first time making 3d headset and a hood, wish me luck

hood what color? and the headset color?

Edited by MrGhosts

Here let me redo this post

3D hair texture on my skin, Face Rig plz and eye color dark blue, and a 3d hood and headset there on my skin to  ^w^ oh and you don't need to do the shoes k.

<----Minecraft Skin

The hood and the headset are already 3d ^^ but i cant still make them if you want

Minecraft Skin- Use skin stealer:JLGM
Details-Its a Soldier Skin want The mic Outside And Mouth Goggles 3D plzz Thanx
Eye color-Blue
Hair color(Only if 3d hair, if you want 3d hair please choose that in the details)-Got hat so