The Hallucination (need assistance!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everybody! I would like to make a request to all of the team players out there! so you see i need some help with an animation I am planning to do which some of you may know the name already. for those of you who don't know the name of this said animation it is called

The Hallucination

I have already created a description for this animation already: this animation is about Invoker54(me) walking through the desert exhausted then collapsing onto the sand. This is when my mind starts to play tricks on me trying to get me to wake up.

all the other characters depend on what story-boarders can come up with, keep in mind that to make a story you must think of the elements that will be in it, for example, your hallucinating and you see out of the corner of your eye a floating cheeseburger, you must be hungry. this may or may not be a such a great example since i am not much of a story teller, because I always come at a loss of words

story boarding isn't the only thing i need though, I would need voice actors, music and a animator that will assist me with certain things.  

to apply: 

what would you like to apply for?

why?

how may I contact you?

how do I give credit towards you?

give a short example as well of your work

positions:

music (taken)

assistant ( need 1)

voice actors (need ? story boards decision)

story-boarders (need 1)

note for story-boarders:

settings: desert, rest you decipher

mood: you decipher

main character: me or steve (pic coming soon)

characters: you decipher

plot: mind trying to get me or steve to stop hallucinating

the rest I didnt name you decipher, that is all

end of sign up: Dec. 15th

Edited by cookiecrisp54

Position (In Order of Desire to Do):

Story-boarding

Voice Acting

Animation Assistant

Reason:

Story-boarding because I enjoy writing and why not?

If you like any of my voices, feel free to cast me.

I am good at making precise animations but if I do animation it is best for me to do polish because I usually end up scrapping all of my animations but if I see an animation which has movements I can improve, my OCD is bound to kick in.

Contact Method:

Message me on the forums.

Give Credit:

Put my skin anywhere in the animation.

Example:

First Finished Short

I can link you to writings or voice clips if you want me to.

What would you like to apply for, Sir?

Story-boarder.

Why?

Because, I've always been an aspiring writer (or gamer or animator :P ), and I like to make stories, thus I could help with some of the story-boarding.

How may I contact you?

Skype, PM me for my username.

How do I give credit towards you?

Idk, maybe make me slide into the screen then disappear (hallucination :D )

Give a short example as well of your work.

I wrote this a while ago:

The plague doctor stood there, robe trailing on the ground. His cold, dark, black, foreboding eyes stared out at me, thus attempting to see inside my soul. His black mask was much more harrowing than his eyes. The beak reached out and felt to me as a raven, reaching out in its final breath. His breathing was amplified in the mask of old, seeming to be a demonic tortured soul. ((Don't steal xD ))

Edited by Jack

Like a collab or something? are you planning to make future animations? i would help, but i can't due to... "Odor, tampering with the animatronics" (Mineimator doesn't work) so, sorry. Although the plot seems interesting.

its not a collab its a singular narrative animation that I need help with and yes I do plan on making future animations

Position (In Order of Desire to Do):

Story-boarding

Voice Acting

Animation Assistant

Reason:

Story-boarding because I enjoy writing and why not?

If you like any of my voices, feel free to cast me.

I am good at making precise animations but if I do animation it is best for me to do polish because I usually end up scrapping all of my animations but if I see an animation which has movements I can improve, my OCD is bound to kick in.

Contact Method:

Message me on the forums.

Give Credit:

Put my skin anywhere in the animation.

Example:

First Finished Short

I can link you to writings or voice clips if you want me to.

If you can give me some voice acting and writing examples that would be great, and if noone else want animation assistant then you can do it, thanks!

What would you like to apply for, Sir?

Story-boarder.

Why?

Because, I've always been an aspiring writer (or gamer or animator :P ), and I like to make stories, thus I could help with some of the story-boarding.

How may I contact you?

Skype, PM me for my username.

How do I give credit towards you?

Idk, maybe make me slide into the screen then disappear (hallucination :D )

Give a short example as well of your work.

I wrote this a while ago:

The plague doctor stood there, robe trailing on the ground. His cold, dark, black, foreboding eyes stared out at me, thus attempting to see inside my soul. His black mask was much more harrowing than his eyes. The beak reached out and felt to me as a raven, reaching out in its final breath. His breathing was amplified in the mask of old, seeming to be a demonic tortured soul. ((Don't steal xD ))

great short story bro you can be the next story boarder, and if this is a success, then I will need you for my horror animation I was thinking of creating :3 and dont worry, I will not steal your ideas, I am not some copy cat, thanks for the help!

Edited by cookiecrisp54