Markia : The Last Minecrafter-Episode 1: The Survivors

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Markia: The Last Minecrafter

Episode 1: The Survivors

The Story:

Once upon a parrallel Universe... I, Markcrafter was Farming. Then story begins...

I looked at the neighbors. They look like scared are some still didn't come home. The Sky was Red, and the clouds are forming a face... not just a face but it looks like 2 white eyes... Then I remembered that Herobrine had War and conquered until he was trapped by Notch 1000 years ago, but somethings wrong. My friends slowly became zombies and I saw 2 of my friends coming at me. I go into the house, fired up the Anti-Darkness shield, and put the Twin Blades of Alexia to my hand... then I lost memory of what happened...

Now, the Animation begins...

NEEDS MORE CHARACTERS!
GO TO THIS

If I may, can I fix up the grammar of that and edit it a little :P?

I am Markcrafter, the Farmer. In a parallel universe everything was fine until that day. My neighbors... were scared and coming home late. But it was that day, when the sun was high in the sky, what was blue turned red. The clouds, were forming together, very slowly. It seemed to be a face. But no, it was just two white eyes. Something ticked in my mind, and then, I remembered. We didn't always talk about this as we were in happier times, but I could see things changing. Herobrine, a war between him and Notch took place a 1000 years ago. Herobrine was defeated and locked.

It was the next day, night two friends came over without telling me. They weren't themselves by the sound of it, I opened the door and behold, zombies. I didn't think this would happen and I need to use my defense(NOTE: I spell Defens/ce like that due to being in the UK). I ran into my house and found it. Anti-Darkness shield, check. It fired up, roaring. I then moved to a chest... there was a faint light, it got stronger as it resonated against incoming zombies. I opened it and was blinded by the light of.. the Twin Alexia Blades. Picking them up, I turned to the sound and then... blank, I lost memory of what had happened.