Bring back the old save

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, Ocelot here!

I know this isnt the best time to post, but I'd just like to make a Suggestion:

Bring back the old Save features. Keep the new ones, but add the old, easier ones back in. I found them much easier to navigate, plus some codecs don't seem to exist as actual ' files.' The default 'full frames' rendering seems to take up a lot of time and space, which is what I'm stuck with at the moment.

I think the old ones should be added back in as an option.

Is it possible? Is it going to be added as an option? Is something like this planned?

-Thanks

You shouldn't use full frames rendering xD

I think the reason it's taking up a lot of space is because you've set it to render at 1080p or 720p and with "Full Frames" it isn't compressed so one frame is a lot of space!

The reason it take longer to render is because of shadows, the shading of light even without shadows is Per Pixel not what it was before so that would add some time and then there is the improved bends that might take up a bit more. There's also the wind effect and/or surfaces with HD images annndd then there is fog, depth of field, higher resolution(depends), more textures(depends on schematic), Anti-Aliasing (Smoothed edges), Sun rotation, Moving Clouds and maybe even more

Still can't find them... My advanced save just opens all my files (as in finder or program would normally do), and like I said I don't know where the codecs are...

type in what you want the file to be called, then once you click "Save" it will come up with the options of codec