Why do so many people hate on Mine-Imator?

I've animated 7 years prior to Mine-imator and I'd have to agree with this. However like Pivot, Mine-imator can be used to make some serious animation and content. The stuff is no push-over. After all, I've made some serious content in the past and so have other users around here.

It's not a limited or broken tool, but it's just more user-friendly so it's generalized as a beginner's tool.

Yes, much more user friendly.

I jumped on to Blender with no tutorial at all and all I could do is make my guy's limbs spasm. (I didn't even know how to add frames...)

I hopped onto Mine-imator and it's simply just easier to create a fluid animation.

And most people have seen "simple little pivot" and not the absolutely amazing stuff that comes out.

People look at it and think, "Hey, its not professional, its not that great, and the animation quality is poor,"

They don't look into it like everyone here did (honestly, I was looking for a Mod maker, but whatever!)

Yes, if you look up Mine-imator on Youtube, most of the animaitons are pretty poor quality. But, they get better and better. If its taken Davve so long to make it, then it has, but its still a great program.

people hate on it because they don't bother to like it. That's all I have to say.

This is why people hate on Mine-imator.

no this is' The animation u showed was actually good. Just short

I would actually use Cinema 4D if my computer was good enough and if i understood it completely :P but i've kinda grown with mineimator so you know what.. i'll stick with it c:

I dont wanna lose ya skibbz

according to my theory there are many people who want to become animatotrs and thus use mine imator as it is easy to use compared to other softwares.but most of them are not even able to finish their first animations so they rage and blame mine imator instead or there are some people who ARE able to finish up but they dont put alot of effort into their animations and get hated so they too,blame mine imator for this.

thx for calling me a good animator BTW

no prob

honestly this is turning into a hate fest for people who hate mi I just want opinions guys.