Run Fail - First Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So this was the first animation I made. This was eventually going to turn into a trailer thing, but then I got tired and felt like finishing it so I put a wall, made a slow-mo, and had the character hit the wall.

Because why not?

(First animation. I notice the flaws and stuff, but hey, I can only improve, right?)

hey bro nice starter like to see more :D

It isnt that bad, i suggest just walk because walking has an automatic button which can be seen in Skiedudes tutorial and running is a 'lil bit advanced but its not bad. 

Yea, I know about the autowalk thing, but it's not hard to make custom walking sequences. I'm working on reanimating my running sequences to make it faster and fluent.

why does he turn around?

i fuckin* hate this brony stuff

Well... I dunno. He saw a wall. I would have turned around if I started sprinting at full speed then a random brick wall came up. :P

Well, yea. This is mainly a test and my first animation, so no real storyline was developed. Hence the random wall. xD