How do you put the smoothness up on something?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

9 answers to this question

Study how real life objects move: Humans, animals, balls, boxes, nature. Learn the principles of animation and why timing is important. Read a good book on the subject. Look at video clips and cartoons and study them frame-by-frame. Learn the various animation tools and shortcuts Mine-imator currently has to offer. Experiment with the transitions. Use more keyframes.

Study how real life objects move: Humans, animals, balls, boxes, nature. Learn the principles of animation. Read a good book on the subject. Look at video clips and cartoons and study them frame-by-frame. Learn the various animation tools and shortcuts Mine-imator currently has to offer. Experiment with the transitions. Use more keyframes.

This is exactly what I'm doing.

Study how real life objects move: Humans, animals, balls, boxes, nature. Learn the principles of animation and why timing is important. Read a good book on the subject. Look at video clips and cartoons and study them frame-by-frame. Learn the various animation tools and shortcuts Mine-imator currently has to offer. Experiment with the transitions. Use more keyframes.

When I animate something a humaniod character does, I act it out myself to see if it is possible and study how my different body parts move in conjunction with my movements.

If your trying to learn how to make your animations smoother try the game toribash. human based physics game that change with the gravity.

Perhaps you should also mention that that game is free to play

Edited by Hesmiyu