Weird Feeling

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

At the beginning of animating, you're trying to figure out how everything is going to look for the rest of the animation. You're trying to animate it to look good. Once everything is final and looking good, the rest of the animating will be based off that, considering it's part of the same animation. It's not a feeling you're getting, it's just a process you're processing. I'm going to name it, Animator's Preset.

Sorry Ahay, but I think you misread his question. :P

Lol I think I did - now a reviewed answer:

Welp you can either go my first answer or you can build up motivation by seeing small progress of animation and may want to complete it faster so you'd like to refine it.

At the beginning of animating, you're trying to figure out how everything is going to look for the rest of the animation. You're trying to animate it to look good. Once everything is final and looking good, the rest of the animating will be based off that, considering it's part of the same animation. It's not a feeling you're getting, it's just a process you're processing. I'm going to name it, Animator's Preset.

I get another feeling.

I've been working on the starter frame for what feels like about 10-15 minutes, and then I look at my PC clock and realize that it's been over an hour since I started.

I get another feeling.

I've been working on the starter frame for what feels like about 10-15 minutes, and then I look at my PC clock and realize that it's been over an hour since I started.

Happens a lot for me, I sometimes get 1 second of animation and it's already night time