Follow Your Passion (2K HD) ~ The Minecraft Experience

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey its blah blah blah107 and here is some artwork.

(Surprise you won nothing!)

NhRBfge.jpg

Why did I make a forum intro thingy it takes so long to type that's my new intro BlahBlahBlah107!

Anyways if you want to be in one just leave a comment down below and if you skin is not under your profile please give me your Minecraft username! By the way I post these once a day, butt(heheh I said Butt instead of but) I have a special addition one that I am going to post later so stay alert, stay fancy and stay fierce!  :awesome:  :I_approve:

Particl... I thought you actually had to place a diamond, duplicate, place again, etc. etc. xD, that's what I end up doing...

Ohhh lol no.... but it was somewhat of a hassle because I had to keep taking pictures until I got one that fit with the background xD

No rubies... Okay D:

I iz sorry

looks cool! Good Job! Im being payed to keep using exclamation points! Why? I Dont know!!! all I do know is that 10 = 1p!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No but seriously. Nice work! feel free to use my skin

looks cool! Good Job! Im being payed to keep using exclamation points! Why? I Dont know!!! all I do know is that 10 = 1p!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No but seriously. Nice work! feel free to use my skin

lol thanks and I sure will, this is just so much fun for me!