How do I debug?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I've tried ever fix suggestion on the forums, like pressing the high quality button before trying to export and installing in a different place. I still get the same problems. 

What happens?

The program crashes before the frame by frame screen that every one else has pops up:

sgih6t.png 

After that loads:

5pqt6r.png 

I clicked on debug:

1jno9h.png 

But I keep getting this screen:

2ni9ys4.png

I've tried lowering quality, reducing amount of stuff on the screen, only running mine-imator, so on. may it be something complex like this:

2a8iz9e.png

or just Steve turning his head 90 degrees, I get the same result. 

Sorry for the picture dump, I just wanna get this thing working so I can start executing these ideas I got, but in the past 2 days I've got no-where.

8 answers to this question

Tried the solution me and Kiujr found? by pressing to preview the render and then press to render

Wow that was a fast reply! I've tried it a bunch of times with different conditions (like area installed to, different animation files and such) but it sadly doesn't work. Thank you for the suggestion thou!

Well it's a demo you know :/

Sorry, didn't mean to come off as angry, just a little tired.

Your using the debugger that came with Microsoft Visual Studio, its used to debug .exe files. Even if you do debug it, you won't be solving your problem. +You don't have a license for it.

Secondly, this may make the rest of your computer lag, try this :

CTRL + ALT + DEL > Start Task Manager > Processes > Mine-imator.exe > Right Click to Set Priority > High

NEVER SET IT TO REALTIME. THIS WILL CRASH WINDOWS. Reason being, this puts Mine-imator.exe in front of every other process and service.

If that doesn't work or you don't understand why, reply back. 

Edited by Terabanic

Your using the debugger that came with Microsoft Visual Studio, its used to debug .exe files. Even if you do debug it, you won't be solving your problem. +You don't have a license for it.

Secondly, this may make the rest of your computer lag, try this :

CTRL + ALT + DEL > Start Task Manager > Processes > Mine-imator.exe > Right Click to Set Priority > High

NEVER SET IT TO REALTIME. THIS WILL CRASH WINDOWS. Reason being, this puts Mine-imator.exe in front of every other process and service.

If that doesn't work or you don't understand why, reply back. 

Gave it a shot, it didn't work. Thanks for the help but taking a look at my specs I think it might be my PC can't take the load. 

Tried the solution me and Kiujr found? by pressing to preview the render and then press to render

EDIT: Let me see here.. i'm gonna test it out

EDIT N.2: Same error. i know why that happens. Your PC can't handle it.

PC Specs?

w8onx3.png

With an AMD Radeon HD 6450 Silent Graphics Card (1GB)

Edited by Tom___zz

I get this problem on one of my animation files (althought it happens at about 80% rendered), except I don't get that debug option, I get Close Program and Wait