Any way to fix the insides of doors xraying through scenery?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Im making an animation (My second one) and it has doors in it, the doors are placed on scenery so they can be opened.

But because the doors aren't imported WITH the scenery the windows in the doors ''XRAY'' though the scenery.

Heres a pic:

NyAUGOP.png

Is there any way to fix that AND have the doors open?

5 answers to this question

Im making an animation (My second one) and it has doors in it, the doors are placed on scenery so they can be opened.

But because the doors aren't imported WITH the scenery the windows in the doors ''XRAY'' though the scenery.

Heres a pic:

NyAUGOP.png

Is there any way to fix that AND have the doors open?

Normally, to have the doors to open and close, I either leave a hole to add a door later or I just let the door open

I dunno how to fix it, I can't even import schematics... or anything else

Normally, to have the doors to open and close, I either leave a hole to add a door later or I just let the door open

I dunno how to fix it, I can't even import schematics... or anything else

Thats what I did to get my door, but that also makes it so the door has Xray :(

I know it is fixable because in an animation (

) The door on the farm isn't XRAY and is openable.

Didnt work, tried it on the scenery and when used on the door the doors textures mess up.

Nevermind, got it working! Had to take the door textures from that file and place them over the ones used in Mineimator.

Thanks for the help!

Nevermind, got it working! Had to take the door textures from that file and place them over the ones used in Mineimator.

Thanks for the help!