Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

"Magicka"

Minecraft Animation

Magicka is a more magic-intensive animated series when compared to the upcoming "Bloody Throne" series. It is also based on the governing of the common people under an iron-fist policy, however this time it is somewhat different. This series does not focus on custom emmersive armors and weapons, but instead will focus on custom particle altering and effects. Custom scenery is not a thing of the past, and the sets will be unique for this project also. This thread will be updated with pictures as more characters are added and scenes are developed.

The Gist:

The world is under a constant martial watch by monsters that rose from the ancient mines under the leadership of their monster kings. Magic, being the most powerful defense of the humans, has been forbidden. All schools have closed and known magic users have been killed or are being hunted down.

In the day, the Creepers rule the surface by day using human initiates as captains and the Endermen rule the caves and undergrounds at all times, they take orders from none but their king. Rarely is a human taught the powers of the End. At night, the land is ruled by a necromancer king who resurrected the kings of the Skeleton and Zombies in order to force their subjects into servitude for his purposes. His castle is built under the bedrock in the eternal void and is only accessible to him through his mastery of the End and knowledge of the castle's location. The necromancer king has made a peace treaty with the creepers and neither groups care for the underground where the Endermen linger. In their alliance, the Creepers and the Necromancer King (who prefers to be called the "King of kings") go out of their way to slay all other non-human mobs and enslave humans. Testificates are not counted as humans as their bodies are not created for manual labor and the undead and Creepers do not require sustenance in the form of crops, however, a few villagers have been selected by the Necromancer to be transformed into magical beings that show possessed white eyes and the ability to magically decrease the time needed for the growth of crops, to use crafting tables like humans, and to summon their own slave golem using dark charms.

What You Can Do!

PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU WISH TO BE IN THE ANIMATION!

I need skins and/or voice actors!

ALL I need is:

Your Minecraft username or a link to your skin if you want your skin in the animation.

OR

recent sample of your voice for voice acting purposes.

OR

A mixture of the two plus preferred type of power and a little backstory if so desired if you want to play yourself.

That is all.

I will create the pictures, the stats, etc. based on his backstory and abilities which you can influence generally,

but will be subjected to change to fit into the plot if needed.

Current Characters:

(Character power ratings are on a scale of 1-10. This range is from extremely weak to immensely proficient in each category.)

tumblr_n87ue9CS7Z1qkei4yo1_1280.pngName:

Blake Fencer

Power:

An electromancer who uses fully iron javelins to create powerful traps and to channel his power more precisely and efficiently.

Background:

Blake Fencer had an average upbringing with one difference, his fascination with lightning. He dreamed of the power to summon lightning and one day as a young teenager, he beckoned to the lightning, and was struck, however it channeled through his arm and out the other into the ground. He then moved to a school for the study of magic and studied for three years before he got an emergency at home when a crazed pyromancer ran rampant in his home village and his little brother was killed while being watched by his aunt. It was not long afterwards that monster kings rose from the shadows and suppressed the humans.

Magic Level: 5

Physical Prowess: 4

Intelligence: 6

tumblr_n88yvj7O0v1qkei4yo1_1280.png

Picture will be changed when his clothes are made lore-friendly.

Name:

Jamey Smith

Power:

A terramancer who uses direct earth contact to fight.

Background:

Jamey was part of a family of smithy who crafted iron armors and tools for the human army. He was an apprentice blacksmith for his father for years before the rule of monsters began, and he began practicing his own style of terramancy when his pickaxe broke while mining and he punched the ore from frustration. After he saw that this caused part of the cave to collapse, he wondered if he was the cause, and used that feeling when he punched the ore to control his powers. He never entered a school for magic, so he still requires direct contact with the ground and has wild moves when using his power, his technique has never changed but his powers grew fast. 

Magic Level: 5

Physical Prowess: 5

Intelligence: 4

Breakdown of Power Levels:

I will use Blake Fencer as an example.

He has level 5 magic ability due to his high natural gift and unfinished training. He is at about 75% of

the strength of a master-level wizard which is level 6.

He has level 4 physical power, this is slightly above average and does not make him a master fighter,

although he can handle himself in a fight.

He has level 6 intelligence, this is based on Intelligence Quotient in real life and level 6 is between 135 and 141 IQ

for NYS standards. Blake's intelligence quotient is 139 which is 2 points below genius level, this is based on

the last time I myself took an intelligence test a few years ago.

Humans are usually unable have a physical power rating of anything above 6 because this is observed as complete mastery of the human's capabilities. All abilities are on a steepening curve. the gap between levels grows larger exponentially after mastery level at 6.

This is made for you to understand how they work, not to determine how you think the character should compare to others, and your characters abilities will be based on BACKSTORY and CHOSEN POWER. Please do not use the provided stats of Blake Fencer as a form to fill out. Backstory is optional and WILL be altered or created to suit the series.

Back story To Selected Characters:

These stories are intended to be used as explanations or stories in the animation itself, so if you are too lazy to read, fear not, they will be introduced as means of foreshadowing and plot development. Obviously this means that these include spoilers, like reading the Harry Potter books is going to have spoilers for the movies. Duh.

Tale of the Zombie King:

UNFINISHED

Zombies used to be rare and scattered randomly without their king's guidance. Long ago the zombies rules the fallen kingdoms of the humans, lands that they once ruled when they were alive, they are those whose flesh was reanimated by the will of their spirit and who wish to return to the life that they once held. With the resurrection of their ancient and ambitious king, they once again are unified in cause. They faithfully follow their king, using skills from their former life to fulfill their roles in the ruined kingdom.

Tale of the Skeleton King:

The Skeleton King was once the most powerful and twisted king of the human empire. As he was born a highly powerful mage and a royal, he believed himself entitled to all the lands belonging to the human kind, who he did not identify with but instead saw as subjects to be ruled. A rebellion took place during his reign in which his army of ten-thousand soldiers was decimated by a human who used his own magic to summon and control a massive dragon from the mysterious End world. When he met on the battlefield with the human, the King's limbs were taken using powerful selective teleportation. As he bled out, he chanted a charm upon the battlefield which reached the ears of all of his dead army:

"Servant army who hear my call,

I beckon thee from your grave crawl.

Forsake your old flesh and blood,

and pull yourself now forth from mud.

Take your weapons upon your bones,

and my thirst for blood you quench,

slay my enemy here with stones,

and revel in his rotting stench."

In this chant's power and using all of his might, the king died and his army rose up, holding their arms and with their flesh falling off of their bones as they did it. The enemy dragon master was stabbed by ten blades at once and it is said that a flurry of arrows from every direction were the last thing that he saw before he and the skeletons around him were sealed in his own protective barrier as a giant pearl that holds him like a sliver of time.

Without their necromancer king, the skeleton army retreated into the underground. Unsure of what to do once their king was gone, the magic that bound their spirits was weak, and they hid in fear that their loved ones would see them in their current condition. Only insanity awaited them.

The pearl was taken by the Endermen from the battlefield and sent into the void, as they saw that this man who they trained had used his power to create a new magic. This magic that could control the Ender dragon itself could never be seen again, and so with the use of the void, the pearl is destined to fall endlessly, never to hit the ground and reopen.

Edited by AnimatorBlake

IGN: KieranplaysMC I can do the voice

P.S. Soory the picture is to small

10445975_259602367581736_538112570218681

Name:Unknown (Call's himself The Dark hood)

Power

Can manipulate shadows and smoke

Uses tomahawk's Dagger's and Two Syth's

Back story

He lived as an orphan getting bullied and beat up

When he was 13 he learned how to manipulate shadows  and smoke from a strange man

a year later he was taught the way of the assassin

two years later he dawned the Dark Hood 

Magic level: 2

Physical Powers: 9

Intelligence: 16 (Street Wise)

IGN: Caeden117 | Character's name (Not IRL): Mike

M7KGOZ5.png

Power: His Curse

Weapon: His lime green sword he summons with his curse...... aint dat enough?

Backstory: PbfUr9M.png Took it straight from my profile because I really don't want to copy it word for word....

Magic Level: 6

Physical Powers: 8

Intelligence: 8

If too OP tell me plz

Edited by Caeden117

IGN: Leooel9

I can voice act

Name:

Leo (Unknown lastname)

Power:

Really good at parkour

Background:

Leo grew up alone. He learned to survive without fear or worry, He never figured out how to have fun though, he's a very serious character, and a mess after fighting. He has a pet wolf and magma cube, he is friends with an Iron Golem and he has a Horse named Shock

Magic Level: 1

Physical Prowess: 7

Intelligence: 7

IGN: KieranplaysMC I can do the voice

Name:Unknown (Call's himself The Dark hood)

Power

Can manipulate shadows and smoke

Uses tomahawk's Dagger's and Two Syth's

Back story

He lived as an orphan getting bullied and beat up

When he was 13 he learned how to manipulate shadows  and smoke from a strange man

a year later he was taught the way of the assassin

two years later he dawned the Dark Hood 

Magic level: 2

Physical Powers: 9

Intelligence: 16 (Street Wise)

IGN: Caeden117 | Character's name (Not IRL): Mike

Power: His Curse

Weapon: His lime green sword he summons with his curse...... aint dat enough?

Backstory: Check my profile, it should be under the OC's, I don't want to copy THAT thing word-for-word.....

Magic Level: 7

Physical Powers: 10/10 would try again (wat)

Intelligence: 8

If too OP tell me plz

I do not blame you for using Blake Fencer or Leo as an example and using it like a form, but I made it more clear now that backstory is optional and will be adapted to the story, your power level is determined by the final backstory and chosen power of the character. I am developing a list of schools of magic and, although they are not definitive, these schools will also help determine your power levels as people with training have a higher mastery than independents and will more easily discover magical secrets and tricks.

If you still wish to be in the world, please edit your post or comment again. If you plan on voice acting, please include a recent sample of your voice.

Edited by AnimatorBlake