Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Wheatley  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is this real?

I doubt you'd put it in the wrong section risking a warning point just to confuse people. You have been caught my friend.

I really don't mind if I get a warning point, as long as I have people confused. ;)

It's a fake, because i found this:

And that in 0.6.0 there couldn't be any way to load a schematic this big...

Aw come on, I'm not THAT good at image editing.

I did find out how to increase the schematic size, it might crash though, since it's not meant to be bigger than the cap. I also found the Wheatley schem in some random site, I dunno where it is anymore though.

I really don't mind if I get a warning point, as long as I have people confused. ;)

Aw come on, I'm not THAT good at image editing.

I did find out how to increase the schematic size, it might crash though, since it's not meant to be bigger than the cap. I also found the Wheatley schem in some random site, I dunno where it is anymore though.

I'll only feel confused if you show us more angles.

Hmmm... *old man voice* there mystery that the truth never been reaveled like "is there ufo in the sky", "why dono has no mouth", "and if this is MI or not".

Unless I reveal it...

The truth is...

30701544.jpg

I am going to post another image though.

Well, when my Mineimator stops crashing because of the schem -.-

I'll only feel confused if you show us more angles.

Done!

Edited by ErvinGamez