A 'Fourth pack' Facial Rig!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Please do not write things like: "I ​​see only the teeth, or hair fall in your eyes what does not make sense 'cause I do not want to do the perfect Rigs ... Just so I have a style of doing Rigs and so much ... 
And now to the topic: I made a pack of 4 Rigs: Me, Karuce, Marci and Kamil ... 
Karuce:CdgoXBg.pngMario:uAlvGb9.pngMarci: xGENtNf.pngKamil:fbPG0E1.pngAnd download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9j9e5e1rbn4x821/Fourth+pack%21.zip

Please do not write things like: "I ​​see only the teeth, or hair fall in your eyes what does not make sense 'cause I do not want to do the perfect Rigs ... Just so I have a style of doing Rigs and so much ... 

Style is not equal to quality. Just remember that.

I specifically judge how much effort went into a rig, even if it went over 3 revisions and what's left is a last-minute splattery rig. As longas the effort is there, it well excuses it.

And just because you have a style of rigs cannot explain why it looks like less effort that is done hasn't been done. I'll be brutally honest: this looks like the start of a rig that went semi-polished.

I don't say this just to be mean, I say this so you can show us your full potential; and to motivate you to keep improving.

Style is not equal to quality. Just remember that.

I specifically judge how much effort went into a rig, even if it went over 3 revisions and what's left is a last-minute splattery rig. As longas the effort is there, it well excuses it.

And just because you have a style of rigs cannot explain why it looks like less effort that is done hasn't been done. I'll be brutally honest: this looks like the start of a rig that went semi-polished.

I don't say this just to be mean, I say this so you can show us your full potential; and to motivate you to keep improving.

Thanks