"Would You Like to Save Your Project?"

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So as I noticed, when you want to close out of mineimator, you can just close out of it, and you may forgot to save. I did this earlier today, and I felt stupid afterwards for not saving my animation.  When you are closing out, there should be a message box that says "Would You Like to Save Your Project?" or "Did You Save Your Project?". This will help if people forget to save their project!

Or when it crashes. Maybe even be like Minecraft and auto save every two seconds... lol. But it would be awesome to have an option that autosaves every ___ amount of time, that you can set and disable.

Edited by FearReaper9

Or when it crashes. Maybe even be like Minecraft and auto save every two seconds... lol. But it would be awesome to have an option that autosaves every ___ amount of time, that you can set and disable.

I thought about this, but what if you screwed up and didn't want to save? Could you have access to previous saves?