Blackout - Apocalyptic Animation Series - Full!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

First of all - A thanks to Stevepocalyptic for thinking of the name. :)

Okay, so today while out and about, I thought of an awesome idea for a series. It's based loosely off of a TV series called Revolution. Basically, all the power in Minecraftia goes out. Cars, Minecarts, Redstone Lights, and more are all gone. Everyone relied on it, but now it's all just a memory. It's been years since the power  went out, and the mobs have taken over. No streets are safe. Everywhere you turn, mobs. This series will show how different people survive through the Apocalypse and try to figure out why there was a Blackout.

Posters are very appreciated.

This series will use a HECK of a bunch of custom Swords/Battleaxes/Knifes/Daggers etc. and even some bows and guns! Also, it will be optional to have your character use my rig.

So, I need a a short amount (10, maybe?) of people to sign up to be in it. Also, everyone in the series basically will have a big part. But I need you to post some skins of extras who can die. *Evil face* And you can also be an extra yourself, well, not one that dies but one with a small part. First come first in really. Just post your skin below to be in it.

EDIT: Added 5 more spaces to the list!

0. Me (Duh)

1. Tutorial Guy (Rig = N/A)

2. Hax (http://imgur.com/IVCrddcIn8yf1A and http://i.imgur.com/P6VoIQ5.png) (Rig = His own)

3. Zilten (Rig = My rig, just mouth but eyes will glow)

4. gwydion1 (Rig = Mine, I think)

5. BOOMmaker (Rig = His)

6. MinecraftKid (Rig = Mine)

7. Wolfile (Rig = None, but slight glow on his eyes)

8. BlackCrept (Rig = N/A)

9. silverfur (Rig = N/A)

10. LightningBoyHD (Rig = N/A)

11. supersonik17 (Rig = None)

12. LeSirPotatoes (Rig = N/A)

13. Stevepocalyptic (Rig = His custom rig)

14. Lycinadale (Rig = Mine)

15. matik7 (Rig = Mine, but only on mouth)

16. natxope07 (Rig = Mine, but only on mouth)

17. Blockmaster239 (Rig = N/A)

Posters:

None yet. :)

Edited by GLaDOS

Okay - Lights can go in your eyes. Sound okay? 

Want your mouth to be rigged then since your eyes aren't going to be?

Thanks, I am in need for voice actors, I've just not said yet.

*UPDATES LIST*

Oh and I asked Hax on Steam, he wants to be in it.

i will be in (if u will let me)! do not use your rig mine has a special rig for my skin. i can voice act. tx5Q5Xi.png

JiQQr3R.png I would Also Like to voice act. I want you to use Your rig.

yo i wanna be in it

http://i.imgur.com/fzCLnby.png

the eyes... yeah theyre ostly holes whit a light on em' thats mostly

You guys are in. So... Boom is his own rig, MCKid is mine and Wolfile is a light on his eyes? Got it, I think.

Okay - Lights can go in your eyes. Sound okay? 

Want your mouth to be rigged then since your eyes aren't going to be?

Thanks, I am in need for voice actors, I've just not said yet.

*UPDATES LIST*

Oh and I asked Hax on Steam, he wants to be in it.

Ok!

You guys are in. So... Boom is his own rig, MCKid is mine and Wolfile is a light on his eyes? Got it, I think.

yeah, but if you want movavle eyes, its just the eye one black, then you insert a crit particle.

?

Nope! Unless you want to voice act. Also, do you want a rig or no rig?

could you use the rig to only animate my eyes? my char's mouth is covered by a mask thing (can't think of the exact word)

oh this sounds good I'd love to be in it. but I'll hav to upload my skin later if that's aalright, I won't use a rig and I can voice act as well, and another thing I have a hood with my character if you can put that on his back that be nice, and finaly I have an iron arm plate and two swords if you want those as well.

Awesome. Like,

Awesomely

Awesome.

So, if there IS the possibility that I can be in this, I'd like to use a personal riggy thing that I made. Let me know, I'll send it to you.

EDIT: Oh, yup. Almost forgot. I have the ability to voice act if needed.

Onwards.

Edited by Stevepocalyptic

i'd be happy to volenteer. you can use any rig for my guy. here's the autumn/winter (original) version of my skin:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/lycinadale-winter/

if you decide to hire me, i might do a voice-acting showcase of my voice on my channel. just give me some lines to practice and i'll put it on youtube.

also, my skin wears sunglasses so if you want you can use the spring/summer version of my skin here:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/lycinadale-summer/

of course you can edit the skin however you want