Voice Actors Needed! Hādokoa series

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hādokoa:

hey guys, otter here, i am in desperate need of voice actors for my series  Hadokoa (hardcore in japanese 
ハードコア) here are the people i need:

Joey: (empty)  requirments for joey's voice actor: age=15+ (not ageist, joey is an irl person and he is a teenager, so yea) mic=Decent

Pufflle: (empty) requirments for Pufflle's voice actor: age= any mic=decent

Zain (main character) (empty) requirments: age= 13+ mic=good (like no background humming)

more to come...
those are the characters i need voice acting for, i have a few voice actors who are close friend, but i need more people.
please leave this filled out:   who i want to be:
                                             mic quality:
                                            age (dont lie plz):

Edited by OtterGuy

Okay.What's the storyline?

I won't join without the storyline.

who i want to be:Joey

mic quality:Med

age (dont lie plz):100-85

Storyline: There is a hardcore factions server, hosted by an anonymous server owner, this is no normal server, the server host takes playerdata, which means he has actual, living players (not controlled by humans) on the server, if they die then their data will be deleted and unrecoverable. the server is unknown to mojang and regular players. only two players-that-are-not-controlled-by-humans (mouthful isnt it?i call them conscious pixels) join the server per year. the newbs have to pass intiation to get into a world full of possibilities. on this server there are bosses, towns made by NPC's, magic, and things that are not in regular minecraft. 

so yea, thats all i got so far, but i might addon. also, heres the script so far for part 1:script:

Zain:Wha-? where am i?
Joey:Bout time
Zain: Ehhh? Who are you? what am i doing here?
Joey: Im joey. that guy behind you is, um Puffle.
Puffle:sup
zain: oh, um so what are we doing here?
joey: you two are about to pass intiation to get on the server.
zain:initiation? server?
joey: yea, every year, the server host chooses 2 random players from the minecraft database. however, we are not unconsious,human-controlled players.
we are real players, with made from pixels with a REAL consciousness. thats what make this server special, its for players only.
Zain: wow, so does that mean i was just born?
joey: well no,you have been pulled from the playerdatabase which means your playerdata has been floating around in the coding until the server host
selected you and put you in this server.
Zain: oh, cool. does that mean if i die on this server, ill just respawn?
Joey: HAHAHAHAHA-no if you die on this particular hardcore server, the server host will delete your playerdata, therefore ending you forever.
Zain: thats crap! 
Joey: i know, but they have been doing this for 7 years now. i joined in around the third year.
Zain: so if this is initiation for newbies, why are you here?
Joey: well aswell as choosing two newbies, they also choose an old-time player, someone to mentor them through intiation.
this is my 3rd time as a mentor though.
Zain: so much to take in.....
Joey: Exactly. anymore questions?
Zain: Just one
Joey: which is?
Zain: what exactly are we doing for "intiation"? 
Joey: well um, we gotta fight a few enemies, then kill a boss.dont worry, the enemies are pretty easy
im not sure about the boss though... it seems he gets tougher every year.
Zain: so if we die in the intiation, were gonna get deleted right? 
Joey: yep
Zain: oh.
ANNOUNCMENT: BATTLE WILL COMMENCE IN 3...2...1...GO!

Thank me later.

what do you mean :P