The Last Stand - Wallpaper

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

THE LAST STAND12X

All the information will be down below.

3VKwLet.png?1?1144CREDITS

Made by: Hasuk

Made with: Mine-Imator 1.0.0 (I seriously like putting trademarks.)

Edited with: Imgur (Imgur here!)

Thanks for Mine-Imator for such awesome program!

ADDITIONAL NOTE:

It was time making some Post-Apocalyptic wallpaper about Minecraft! Cause... why not?... I basically got inspired by TLU ( The Last Of Us ) to make this Wallpaper. It din't took me allot to make it, since well... I'm not a very much "Pro" at this program and that's basically why I don't use it much... However I hope you liked this Wallpaper, it isn't that impressive but.. Meh.... Thanks for looking at this Post and If you enjoy it click the Like! (I don't want Likes but... Pretend to be everyone?.. Nevermind, forget it.)

HASUK© 2013-2014 Copyrighted by Hasuk.

If you wanna use any thing of this content please ask me, Hasuk, before taking the picture or doing any thing with it, thanks! 

Nice job. Maybe more scenery next time?

Warning! Badly for me it seems I can't upload any schematics. I've tried, I just don't know How, or is not working. However thanks for the suggest, next time.. I'll see what I can do if it works..

Warning! Badly for me it seems I can't upload any schematics. I've tried, I just don't know How, or is not working. However thanks for the suggest, next time.. I'll see what I can do if it works..

Try to move the schematics to just "C:" or "D:". Works for meh. Or maybe it's the cyrrillic letters.