The Story Of A Fallen Knight (Animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is so far my longest animation yet. I hope you guys enjoyed this animation. Tell me what you think about it. By the way. The story is at the bottom of the video if you want to understand what's happening. Bye!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaIJOjUM6QU

Story: The was once a young man named, Eden. The zombies where taking over his village. He had to find a way to stop. It did not end well. He caused the death of his father, who was slain by a zombie tank. Eden was forced to hide. To get his revenge, he put on his father's armour that he would always wear when he was still alive.  He went to fight the zombies and save the village. 15 years later, another apocalypse came. He put on his battle armour to save a woman with her baby. He went to travel out. He was still depressed. He could not stop thinking about his father. He thought about the fact that it was all his fault. He got him distracted and his father was killed. Herobrine then started controlling his mind and forced him to comit suicide. Eden's last words were, "Why?!?"

Btw I did not make the pictures. I dont wanna take credit for them.