the corruption (a aminecraft series im planning, teaser tailor)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

this is a new series i am planning for my YouTube channel 

herobrine has become powerful enough to take players down... PERMANENTLY !

he wants to take over minecraft and destroy every miner possible. 

notch tried to stop this by locking herobrine in a nether prototype that was in an unreleased version of minecraft beta...

minecarft beta 1.6.6.6. yet some how some noob stumbles across the the patch on the web and installs it. he enjoys the world and tries to make a nether portal. when he enters  he spawns in a poorly generated fortress that is surrounded by nothing but endless lava. no nether rack. no mobs. just the minor, the fortress... and... and a crumbling a statue shaped like a minecraft character? 

PLEASE READ BELOW THE VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=felKfE-joV8&feature=youtu.be

i will be looking for dedicated voice actors who are willing to be in the first ten episodes but can continue the series if they choose to so far i only need three characters. one of them being herobrine. the other two are the main characters one being a noob. his name is Yaus. the other character is named Seth and he is more serious about minecraft. where yaus is sort uf goofy and what thinks he knows more about minecraft then he does so he is always trying to impress people

if you are interested please send me a mediafire link to an mp3 of your desired character saying the sentence below and repeating it once for each of the fallowing emotions

normal

happy

scared

maniacal  

sad

please say this sentence once for every emotion 

"this pork chop seems to have expired. this means that the world is going to end for sure! but there is hope i have steak ."

thanks fellow mine-imators 

Edited by jasonwr