Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

Hope it works =)

I made it, not complete tho, i need to convert it to episode 2 and translate something that i forgot, but there is an problem:

1.0.0 Not have compatibility with special symbols like á, ç, õ, ê, ...

But i am making one without the special symbols.

Is there even a way to delete keyframes yet because I cant finish my animated series without being able to delete keyframes. I need the new features that 1.0.0 has like resizing objects and lighting so I cant go back to using 1.6.2 or 0.7.

Click and drag to select keyframes then hit Delete on your keyboard.

Is there even a way to delete keyframes yet because I cant finish my animated series without being able to delete keyframes. I need the new features that 1.0.0 has like resizing objects and lighting so I cant go back to using 1.6.2 or 0.7.

Yes, select the keyframe(s) you want to delete so they're highlighted then press delete on your keyboard. Btw, 0.6.2 and 0.7 do have resizing and lighting but not shadows.

OH DAVID RULER OF THIS LAND!!

Can you please also upload mine-imator 1.0.0 pre-installed in a zip file, because the installer doesent work, PLEASE REPLY :D  :D  xD  :D  :D  xD  :D 

33.png

Edited by CTXP614

OH DAVID RULER OF THIS LAND!!

Can you please also upload mine-imator 1.0.0 pre-installed in a zip file, because the installer doesent work, PLEASE REPLY  :D   :D   xD   :D   :D   xD   :D

How does it not work? And get a signature here: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=signature

ugh there is an exporting error

What error?

When I Open It, it never opens the tab and in task manager it, the process closes after 5 secs, I have no antimalware blocking it, so PLEASE can you upload and pre installed ZIP file please!! I have been waiting my life for this update and i have seen animations a new feautures with 1.0.0!!!

xD

If you upload the ZIP, it would be highly appreciated

oh yeah btw, the installer.

I dont want to go thru all of the fixing stuff by going into cmd, or %appdata% and stuff, i just need the pre installed mine-imator zip!

Edited by CTXP614

When I Open It, it never opens the tab and in task manager it, the process closes after 5 secs, I have no antimalware blocking it, so PLEASE can you upload and pre installed ZIP file please!! I have been waiting my life for this update and i have seen animations a new feautures with 1.0.0!!!

http://www.stuffbydavid.com/download?file=31

C:\Users\mom\Mine-imator\memory(35,5): error X5589: Invalid const register num: 32. Max allowed is 31.

############################################################################################
A little help... Its popping up now but it keeps saying this.

You just need this little file:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=35

It's the "shader_highquality" fix.

How exactly do we allow Mine-imator more RAM? Is it automatic or manual, because my animations seem to be running as slow as before... :/

I increased the RAM cap from 1gb to 2gb+, you should be able to load bigger schematics and have more stuff in your animation but it shouldn't affect framerate. Do you have shadows turned on? How complex is the scene? Do you have a lot of particles?