Easy Moving and Placing,

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok i'v been animating for the past week and it was great but what ticks me off is that i have to drag the X,Y,Z, arrows till i get it to the right spot and it's annoying,,

I know there's an option to move it to the camera, but sometimes it moves far i mean far to where i want it to be

So i'm suggesting:

1.the cursor highlights the block it's pointed at

(like minecraft with the crosshair)

2.have the ability to move the object to the highlighted location (like clicking a button and it's there)

3.A go to button (uhmm,, it's like you click on an object inside the library then a selection comes out to go to the location of the object

i hope you hear me out, cause i make animations that uses the entire Mine-imator map

and that's kinda big

Edited by Blue_Sapphire

David said that the whole GUI and the way that animating will be done is going to be very different. A go to button already exists, check the green panel in positioning and the bottom right corner of it. A highlighting would be useful too I guess.

you got me wrong the go to button i'm talking about is that you can go to whatever location you block is,, and that button is glitchy it doesn't always places the block etc to where i want it to be, sometimes it goes so far away to where i want it

you got me wrong the go to button i'm talking about is that you can go to whatever location you block is,, and that button is glitchy it doesn't always places the block etc to where i want it to be, sometimes it goes so far away to where i want it

Alright well that was clear, I understand what you mean. it's not glitchy the actual issue is that it doesn't tell you where it'll place stuff.