The Walking Dead parody. Searching for Collaborators

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi there, I'm searching for Animators and "The walking dead" fans who wanna made whit me a kind of parody named "The Walking Steve"  which tells the story of a group of survivors in a Minecraft City who is infested whit walkers. 

If you wanna collaborate you just need to say " I'm in" 

We're searching people who can do any of this:

*Animation.

*Edition.

*Voice acting. 

*or all of the above

2ce0qhg.png

No specific requirements

*Note for the voice actors: to be in the first season (or maybe the second one, if there is a second one)  just send me a voice test to my email: "Porkyham117@hotmail.com" with your normal voice and the voices who you can act (if it's only one voice you can act, just send that)*

Edited by KingMoner

Any requirements for voice acting? and i could do a bit of animation i suppose feel free to skype me: cookies3456

Just a microphone (if its an HQ Microphone will be better) and the people will choose the characters who they wanna be so they wil can choice however they wanna make the voice.

I do have after effects and also premier pro. I'm not a professional but I'm not a noob either. I'm currently finishing up another project that'll take about a week but by then I might be open to help work on this project.

Well, mister welcome to the project.