Ill be recruiting for Mooshroom Elites

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello to all again! in this case, im searching for persons to recruit for my animations, because i need to expand to make a long animation.

I need to recruit:

2nd animator (helps me in animations by editing the movements slightly)

Sound adder (helps adding sounds and music)

Skin maker (Well use it for themed animations, like a western animation, he can make easter eggs with our skins, like me, a mooshroom)

Supervisor (helps supervising our animations, the movements, the smooth, the long, the sound, etc etc)

Editor (Edits our animation in the finals, making him almost perfect, with programs)

Comic makers (Off topic on our headquarters, the other jobs here dosent have to work with the comic maker)

Idea suggestor (We make a boring history, this person makes it a fun, quality history)

2nd suggestor (For minus mind explosion for our poor idea suggestor)

StoryBoard maker (Determines the movements we need to create for the characters and the instances, works with the idea suggestor and the animators)

The wallpaper creators (This is an off topic on our headquarters, the other jobs here dosent have to work with the wallpaper creators)

First, the Comic makers, theyre infinite recruiting, the more we have, the better

Second, the wallpapers creators too.

And, the last, were not going to meet in person, just share our work with the other people in the connected jobs, like, the comic creators share his works with the other comic creators.

And, the form of the recruiting

Username:

In what work are you gonna be in our headquarters?:

You have short demostrations? show us!: 

Edited by willingsas

Oddities

Position: Editor  B) 

My Programs:

Sony Vegas, Adobe AfterFX, PowerDirector 9, Photoshop, Audacity, Advance Video Compressor, MoveMaker.  

-my main apps are the bold ones

Skills: Effects, Particles, Transitions, Audio Mixing, Text/Subtitles, media, and Sony Vegas green screen/Adobe AfterFX Transparent background(only if background is plain color).

~I can work as secondary animator, only if 1 person-2 positions is allowed. 

Edited by Oddities

Username: Popgirl8 Studios, forums is popgirl8.

In what work are you gonna be in our headquarters?: Wallpaper Maker

h6ulu8a.png

2pbnple.pngAY5LBE1.pngRyqYOtU.pngVQkHHAz.pngrIf4OTY.pngNNNUVsD.pngA5amiuC.pngand they get worse..

Username: CyberMan (real life if required : Linus Nilsson)

Programs: Movie Maker, (Still learning Sony Vegas) Audacity (Saving up for FL Studio (Planning on making an techno song))

In what work are you gonna be in our headquarters?: Sound adder

You have short demostrations? show us!: none but i got alot of sounds and music!

Edited by CyberMan

Oddities

Position: Editor  B) 

My Programs:

Sony Vegas, Adobe AfterFX, PowerDirector 9, Photoshop, Audacity, Advance Video Compressor, MoveMaker.  

-my main apps are the bold ones

Skills: Effects, Particles, Transitions, Audio Mixing, Text/Subtitles, media, and Sony Vegas green screen/Adobe AfterFX Transparent background(only if background is plain color).

~I can work as secondary animator, only if 1 person-2 positions is allowed. 

Recruited!

Username: CyberMan (real life if required : Linus Nilsson)

Programs: Movie Maker, (Still learning Sony Vegas) Audacity (Saving up for FL Studio (Planning on making an techno song))

In what work are you gonna be in our headquarters?: Sound adder

You have short demostrations? show us!: none but i got alot of sounds and music!

Recruited!

Username: Popgirl8 Studios, forums is popgirl8.

In what work are you gonna be in our headquarters?: Wallpaper Maker

h6ulu8a.png

2pbnple.pngAY5LBE1.pngRyqYOtU.pngVQkHHAz.pngrIf4OTY.pngNNNUVsD.pngA5amiuC.pngand they get worse..

Recruited! we can start making animations if we have a storyboard person and a idea suggestor!

Hi I will do storyboard,wallpapers,skins,and supervisor...will post some of my wallpapers below latter wen I get home

Recruited! But thats a lot for one person...

Maybe he can work together with our main Wallpaper Maker (popgirl) and a little bit of animation(mini supervisor). He can be our Storyboard Maker (we all decide the story, and he'll adjust/enhance it)

Edited by Oddities

Username: Lasergasus and or Evoamer

2nd animator

You have short demostrations? show us!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHIC6mm5WUc

Theres a few mistakes here and there, but for the most part I think its pretty good  . Hope I can join but I understand if you pick somebody else.

Username: Lasergasus and or Evoamer

2nd animator

You have short demostrations? show us!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHIC6mm5WUc

Theres a few mistakes here and there, but for the most part I think its pretty good  . Hope I can join but I understand if you pick somebody else.

Its actually pretty good, i love the moves the character does, i see some errors in the walking animation, in overall, 9/10. youre recruited. Remember that you can use the "ease in and out" instance to make it smoothly.

I'll make a teaser if you want, just give me details.

Im making a little animation called "meet the headquarters" in this animation where planning the animation, and in the animation they see us in our jobs, like me, animating. Im still planning the story, and the rigs.

You can make your jobs without me or anyone at anytime! im still looking for some persons...