I Need a School Schematic

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'm making a new series, called "A Normal Day at School", or also called ANDaS...

no magical hippie teachers, just dumb ones...like for example "Detention, F" for a little thing, ya know?

also, there is gonna be some secrets, maybe even one person being a forceuser without mentioning.

i was gonna post this in work in progress, but i need one schematic.

But back on topic, i need a school schematic 5 class rooms in each floor, 2 in total. Each class

needs 9 desks and seats, aswell as a street with houses, sorry if its too much, but i need it!

I also need lots of skins...

Form:

Skin: (skin here, or in sig if ya have it there)

Role: (4th grade Student min- 6th grade student max, or backround character walking by)

Edited by EthanSnivy

Skin: jefwil.png

Role: 4th Grade Student (I'm in Grade 4 in real life. :P)

I can also work on the scenery. What material do you want it to be, though? Brick, wood, or anything?

Edited by MCWarrior

Skin: jefwil.png

Role: 4th Grade Student (I'm in Grade 4 in real life. :P)

I can also work on the scenery. What material do you want it to be, though? Brick, wood, or anything?

Bricks and some windows btw, also a wooden floor in each class...

Hello EthanSnivy,

I saw your YouTube video and followed the link to this page. Of course I am willing to help you create a set for your new series. As a matter of fact, I am currently working on a set/stage at this very moment. It is a 65x78x25 school. I have been designing classrooms for different lessons. One for English, science, food, etc. It also currently has a gym and a main hall (with seating).

All rooms made at the moment are designed purpose-built for filming, there is enough room and space for the camera to capture every student seat in a single shot and at the same time look like a normal room.

The school also has two floors, a courtyard/playground with a basketball/football area complete with bleachers, as well as a sign for the school logo.

It has a set of bathrooms (one for men and one for women) and a "backstage" area behind the main hall.

It may take up to a week to finish the project, but if the series goes ahead as planned this would be a great all-in-one set for you to build your episodes upon.

When the project is complete It will be hosted on Mediafire, were it can be downloaded using a winrar document. This is because it will have multiple files inside, including some extra skins for you to use if you wish (I have many).

If you have any queries / questions then message me back.

Adakid1 - Youtuber, Mineimator, Happy to help :P

Hello EthanSnivy,

I saw your YouTube video and followed the link to this page. Of course I am willing to help you create a set for your new series. As a matter of fact, I am currently working on a set/stage at this very moment. It is a 65x78x25 school. I have been designing classrooms for different lessons. One for English, science, food, etc. It also currently has a gym and a main hall (with seating).

All rooms made at the moment are designed purpose-built for filming, there is enough room and space for the camera to capture every student seat in a single shot and at the same time look like a normal room.

The school also has two floors, a courtyard/playground with a basketball/football area complete with bleachers, as well as a sign for the school logo.

It has a set of bathrooms (one for men and one for women) and a "backstage" area behind the main hall.

It may take up to a week to finish the project, but if the series goes ahead as planned this would be a great all-in-one set for you to build your episodes upon.

When the project is complete It will be hosted on Mediafire, were it can be downloaded using a winrar document. This is because it will have multiple files inside, including some extra skins for you to use if you wish (I have many).

If you have any queries / questions then message me back.

Adakid1 - Youtuber, Mineimator, Happy to help :P

Thats really nice! im excited, thank you!

Okay, good news! the School schematic is finished! ... Almost, anyway.

The schematic file has been completed  and has all of the required components:

(Hall, gym, classrooms, library, and more) This means if you need I can create new skins, special schematic areas and item masks. This should help with the whole project going as planned.

The link for the schematic is at: https://www.mediafire.com/?3gg5h02b05yrbao#

Downloading this will give you the school schematic, and it can be safely imported into mineimator. It may take a while to graph the model, but it will work eventually.

I hope this helped for now.

PS: sorry for the overdue - I had a lot of issues with block textures not being mineimator compatible.