export as movie help

rontovy8
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

i know people tutorials about this but they don't help me, my problem is dirfferent then other like bad codec (Tutorial Guy if you read this i saw your video but it didn't helped me).

when i do export as movie the mineimator screen just come blue, i can't see codec types or other stuff this is just blue.

please answer.

17 answers to this question

Guest Astronomer
i know people tutorials about this but they don't help me, my problem is dirfferent then other like bad codec (Tutorial Guy if you read this i saw your video but it didn't helped me).

when i do export as movie the mineimator screen just come blue, i can't see codec types or other stuff this is just blue.

please answer.

I had the same problem with the 0.6 version, I tried multiple codecs and when it is done it just opens and gives an error. any solutions?

Guest Atronomer
If you aren't seeing the codec selection box it does sometimes appear behind other windows, or if you have 2 monitors it will sometimes come in over there.

I see cpdec box, but any codec I choose makes a video file, but wont load after rendering.

If you aren't seeing the codec selection box it does sometimes appear behind other windows, or if you have 2 monitors it will sometimes come in over there.

i don't got 2 monitors, there is a picture of the keyframe in the middle and the other stuff in the program just blue.

I don't know if I have posted this in the right place, but, every time I export an animation (in any format) the final video is all ways a plain black video lasting between 1-3 seconds. I have tried both long and short. please help, someone, anyone?  

There are now 3 export options, if you check under the settings tab (a wrench), if you can't find it watch my newest video in the tips section and I show the 3 options. Also never touch your computer or do anything once you hit that render button.

Then alternatively you can use fraps or bandicam to just screen capture as you play the animation through. To get the best result click the lock icon on the time line and the properties panel so they go away. Play the animation through a couple times.

If you have access to a good video editing program use that to crop off the window border and speed up/slow down as you wish.

I had the same problem. What I did (when i had 0.5) was restart the mine-imator. Why? Maybe it's too short? This is what I found out.

It might be because you exporting on the same animation you already exported, do it in a new animation.

Edited by Legendary Herobrine

Then alternatively you can use fraps or bandicam to just screen capture as you play the animation through. To get the best result click the lock icon on the time line and the properties panel so they go away. Play the animation through a couple times.

If you have access to a good video editing program use that to crop off the window border and speed up/slow down as you wish.

also are you using the most current version? 0.6.1? Seems you might still be in beta 0.5 from your other comment I just saw

I had the same problem. What I did (when i had 0.5) was restart the mine-imator. Why? Maybe it's too short? This is what I found out.

It might be because you exporting on the same animation you already exported, do it in a new animation.

solved the problem, just use my old computer, dont know why i ever upgraded, windows xp cant go wrong 

so ill try to open the file with windows media player after exporting right but, it just gives me an error message then when i go to youtube to upload it as private it is just a black screen!!!!! I tried all 3 ways of recording the same things happened!                                                   here's the error message for both of my animations!                                                                                                                                             

for object obj_control:

Cannot execute C:\Users\William\Desktop\Mine-imator v0.6.2\works hopefully.avi

for object obj_control:

Cannot execute C:\Users\William\Desktop\Mine-imator v0.6.2\hope!!!!!.avi