Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Im Making a intro for MYSELF, if you dont dond odn tond otndo tond yotndo 

I need Ideas:

1. Jumping off a ship in water 

2. Swinging through the jungle

3. My music kraftworx doing it with drums guitar ect (Music releasing soon)

4. Falling off a cliff into water and then while falling you create you're youtube logo - Icee

5. Do obe of you in the jungle fighting mobs and their dead bodies form the channel name - Booga            (Booga Wooga - Me made it up :D )

6. Anyway, looking down and switching into creative. Then an explosion, and all that remains is your name spelled out in diamond blocks, or gold, or iron, or coal, etc. - Popgirl8

Need moar!

Edited by Rocky Garrett

obe o...

Obe? You mean Oboe? ROCKY IS AN INSTRUMENT?? RETREAT!

Anyway, looking down and switching into creative. Then an explosion, and all that remains is your name spelled out in diamond blocks, or gold, or iron, or coal, etc.

Obe? DDD: 

Obe? You mean Oboe? ROCKY IS AN INSTRUMENT?? RETREAT!

Anyway, looking down and switching into creative. Then an explosion, and all that remains is your name spelled out in diamond blocks, or gold, or iron, or coal, etc.

Mwahahaha I shall rule your (Third time in this post trying to spell Your) life!

Sweet it in the main post

Do obe of you in the jungle fighting mobs and their dead bodies form the channel name

Yup

Falling off a cliff into water and then while falling you create you're youtube logo

Your is in, I put it in be4 just didnt reply about it   

Good! Perhap one more then I see what one to do with me and a friend deciding on