Dark Alley Animations Recruitment

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2r3yopg.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SEatRFTilI

At DAA(Dark Alley Animations) We ALL  are storyline developers, you have an idea, the rest of the group is obliged to help you. The form to apply is below.

Why do you want to join DAA(no impact on acceptance)?:

Out of this list, what most discribes you:(animatior, Music Dev, editor, Pics(Wallapers, comics)

And heres the ones who have been accepted:

-everyonesepic

-TheColurBlindCuber

-Zombiesfan115

-Zilten

-TJMCanimations

-Aronan

-RetroSquirrel

-

-

-

-

-

Thats all, Folks!

Edited by everyonesepic

I would like to join the animation team.

Why do I want to join?  Well, I don't know how to answer this...  It just sounds cool :P  But on a more serious note, I want to be more of a part of the community.  This is something i failed to do on PMC.

And i can do all of the things you said other than music :P

Why do you want to join DAA(no impact on acceptance)?: Cause i feel like finding a mine-imator team

what most discribes you:(animatior, Music Dev, editor, Pics(Wallapers, comics) Editing Animator and picture making

Edited by TJMCAnimations

Why do you want to join DAA(no impact on acceptance)?: DEFINATELY NOT TO STEAL INTEL.

Out of this list, what most discribes you:(animatior, Music Dev, editor, Pics(Wallapers, comics)

Any more team members who wants to join?

Im gonna make an intro for dark alley animations any ideas?

We need more members to join the team

Im animating king of the tree animation it's like king of the ladder animation my version

Why do you want to join DAA(no impact on acceptance)?: It seems cool to be a part of an animation group.

Out of this list, what most discribes you:(animatior, Music Dev, editor, Pics(Wallapers, comics) Animator, pictures (mostly wallpapers), skins.

Why do you want to join DAA(no impact on acceptance)?: The last animation group I was with flew south for the winter, so here I am! :D

Out of the list, I am most comfortable with being an animator, and pictures guy. (I can also make pretty nice rigs if you need them)

i would love to join this animating clan because i am a pretty good animator as you see in my picture (i think so) and i can animate smoothly and make eye, mouth, possibly finger rigs and animate water and more (waves). i am good at camera movements and stability.