Idle movements & Pre-set movements

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Idle movements: I noticed on how David has the 2D item to move automaticly up and down, I thought, Why not give the same to the characters? 1 frame, you could set him to Idle mode, which makes his arms move like how it does in Minecraft,

Pre-set movements: Yes, some of you might say "Its suggested" I dun care o-o. My idea is, where you could, say, make a walking animation, Just, normal walking, and you could save it on mineimator, where you could easily add it the next time you want it, What Im saying is, we could pre-key our own movements AND use them next time :D

1. Dat nice idea.

2. Erm do you mean like we make our own walking animation or whatever, save it, then open a new animation and then select the pre-saved movement? 

2.I Think He Means Make our Own Walking Animation And Save It Into The Program So You Can Easily Put Your Own Walking Animation With Out Having To Animate It Over And Over Again