Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well this is my first animation and I hope you like it.

I also want you to give me all the feedback that comes through your mind, no problem if you want to criticize it, as long as you are constructive.

Not bad, especially for one of the earliest animations I've seen from you. If I were to give any advice to you, it would be to not be too scared of using the bending limbs mechanic of Mine-imator. Having characters bend and straighten their arms and legs - especially in combat - will give things an overall more naturalistic type of movement. Also worth noting, when a person attacks, they tend to lean forward to add extra weight - small details like that will improve how things like your sword thrusts look. Other than that, good though! Hope to see more from you.

Not bad, especially for one of the earliest animations I've seen from you. If I were to give any advice to you, it would be to not be too scared of using the bending limbs mechanic of Mine-imator. Having characters bend and straighten their arms and legs - especially in combat - will give things an overall more naturalistic type of movement. Also worth noting, when a person attacks, they tend to lean forward to add extra weight - small details like that will improve how things like your sword thrusts look. Other than that, good though! Hope to see more from you.

Wow thanks, I was waiting for you to post, I have see you post in other animations and you alway give a great feedback.

I actually forgot about bending, and you're right about the leaning forward, will be working on that for the continuation of this video.