Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay, i need Blockmaster, Applesbrony, and Son of nyan cat (skype) to help me and think of something that would be an awesome movie for a school project.  the reason why those three and those three ONLY is because i know them more that anyone else in these forums.  and i'm doing this early so i can get as much animating time as possible into this.  over the summer i will continuously work on this and also get more help and ideas from these 3 over the summer.  if this is possible, please notify me, if not, please notify me. :P  Thank you and i hope i can start on thinking of a story that will amaze all of my classmates of around 100-150 students in the entire school.

(oh, and 50 posts! :D)

Edited by EnderDave

If Blockmaster, Applesbrony, and SONC are the only 3 people you want involved, why not message those 3 in particular? Also, I'm sure many other members of the forum would love to help, if you'd let them. I had to do a school project using Mine-imator, and I wish I had some more input from the members of this forum when I made it. 

If Blockmaster, Applesbrony, and SONC are the only 3 people you want involved, why not message those 3 in particular? Also, I'm sure many other members of the forum would love to help, if you'd let them. I had to do a school project using Mine-imator, and I wish I had some more input from the members of this forum when I made it. 

Why am I SONIC!? Huh! Punk!