[TEASER] It's him or her...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

=READ FIRST : Reupload 'cause the old trailer was too dark. Its still pretty dark but you can see the things now=

Hey Guys , this is the Teaser to my upcoming animation "It's him or her"

CLICK HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Pbv6zqW7c

M1911 Model by ÜberKiller

Edited by chuck_norris_boy

Kewlio! :D

Based on the position of the gun when it was fired, I'd say the girl got shot. Lol, I know, I'm jumping to conclusions :P

The Gun was in the mid of them ^-^

Did you provide credit for the use of the M1911?

Also the textures look incorrect. Did you download the correct texture sheet for 0.7 beta?

No, I did not. Because i dont know where i downloaded it. The Textures are ok.

No, I did not. Because i dont know where i downloaded it. The Textures are ok.
I say these things because I made the gun. (It would be wise to click the image in my signature to prove that I'm not lying.)
I warn you this because my policies state you have to provide credit for the use of the rigs. If you do not, affirmative action will be taken. (Which I hope it doesn't come to.)

Also I know the textures are broken because the slide is darker than it should be. That means you are using the 0.6.2 textures. In the link in my signature mentioned, there is a fix for these textures. It'd be a good idea to download and apply them right away. (Not that you have to, but seeing the grass textures behind the hammer is a trouble, no?)
Edited by ÜberKiller

I say these things because I made the gun. (It would be wise to click the image in my signature to prove that I'm not lying.)
I warn you this because my policies state you have to provide credit for the use of the rigs. If you do not, affirmative action will be taken. (Which I hope it doesn't come to.)

Also I know the textures are broken because the slide is darker than it should be. That means you are using the 0.6.2 textures. In the link in my signature mentioned, there is a fix for these textures. It'd be a good idea to download and apply them right away. (Not that you have to, but seeing the grass textures behind the hammer is a trouble, no?)

Yeah, I will add credit. And ive never seen the grass textures. Thanks!