How to get particles in Mine-imator without green screen.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I find that using green screens are very hard in Mine-imator. Here is an even easier and more exact way to do it.

1. Create an item, call it the name of the particle you wish to make it.

2. Outside of mine-imator, navigate to your .minecraft folder by:

For Windows: Go to Start > Run and type %AppData%\.minecraft

For Mac: Go (At the top), click go to folder, and type in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft

For Linux: Open your files, hit Ctrl+H and find the .minecraft folder in the files

3. Go into the bin folder and open any one of the minecraft.(version).jar's, and find particles.png

4. Copy particles.png to your desktop.

5. In Mine-imator, above the picture with all the items, you will see something that says:

Items:    Default Items                [...]

click on the [...] and it will bring up a menu to chose which .png is displayed there.

6. Browse to your desktop and choose particles.png and you will see particles.png displayed in Mine-imator.

7. Choose one to be your particle, and scale it down a bit because it will be a bit big.

8. Add a few keyframes and you are done! Here is a quick example of what you can do: http://youtu.be/ZvM820qS43s

Thank you for reading this. If you see any spelling mistakes or other mistakes, please tell me and I will fix it!

See you later,

MrCrazyDude_MMB & pzr_lover

This is what i do for blood/gore effects! (please don't kill me for saying this)

Ummmmmm.............

The only thing that is weird is that you are a pony doing blood / gore effects.

Edited by MrCrazyDude_MMB