(closed)NEED PEOPLE FOR MY BEST IDEA.. LIKE EVER!!(closed)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Everyone :P

I am making an animation and ill need some people,  and yes as you can tell im making  the minecraft version of FX's American Horror Story (im so exited my brain thought of this)

For this animation i will need

*1 GirlEpic_Endergirl19.png

*sistergxaQcqU.png

*4 background people2u7bpmu.jpgzilten.pngskin_20131211192042170435.pngGrowWings.png

*1 fatherDeminu.png

*1 priest image_by_timelordcaptain-d765r7l.jpg

*1 priest assistantcorwinasa.png

*1 grandpaGod_child.png

also i will be editing these skins so just send me your normal skin and ill edit it, bai!!

Edited by Booga Head

ill enter, can i be an... Unholy preist? You know i know its not up there but still... and if you make me a priest i swear to... Dammit. I swear i will kick you in the groin. Mods, i wont really and its not threatening, its desperation

ill enter, can i be an... Unholy preist? You know i know its not up there but still... and if you make me a priest i swear to... Dammit. I swear i will kick you in the groin. Mods, i wont really and its not threatening, its desperation

you can be a background guy

I WILL BE GIRL! THE CAPS DEMON HAS POSSESSED MY FINGER! HALP!!!

xD lol, I can be the girl. Skin's over there. BTW what is the animation about?

Never mind, actually read the thing. Do I get brutally murdered? (Never seen it, lol)

Edited by Epic.Endergirl19