Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Name: Dean

Skin: Second one in sig

Traits: (What is your Character usually like?) Mischievous, Secretive, Doesn't like anyone.  Also he is a demon. so think... demon-like.

Weapon: (Can be magical too) Katana(If possible) or a Diamond Sword and anything to do with fire.

((Accepted, plus I was waiting for someone to actually give a magic ability. Any link/download for the Katana or do I have to make it)) Sorry if someone actually did post a magic ability, I'm pretty tired right now.

!UPDATE! Decided to make it a Free-for-All, because of lack of team requests

Edited by Animator_of_Awesmeness

Sorry, no skype. Plus I might be restarting the whole thing when 1.0.0 comes out, if so, I'll focus all my work into it to catch up progress. So really no need to show you a status report on the animation.

Please don't have it out until after 1.0 it is not coming out till september 26 i think

Please don't have it out until after 1.0 it is not coming out till september 26 i think

The thing is, when I'm working on animations I want them to look my best, and with 1.0.0 this would look amazing. Also, no one has actually found a release date, don't trust David's profile on that one.

You missed mine!

Name: PhotogenicDonkey (Photo for short, or Donkey)

Skin: At the right, but I'll attach a file to this as well

Traits: (What is your Character usually like?) Wall Runner, Gunman, A bit of a loner, but great in team scenarios if necessary

Weapon: (Can be magical too) Gun (I'll attach a file for that as well http://www.mediafire...s_gun.schematic, all credit to MCShadowAnimations for this schematic) and diamond sword (that can go enchanted, when it does, it's yellow)

You missed mine!

Name: PhotogenicDonkey (Photo for short, or Donkey)

Skin: At the right, but I'll attach a file to this as well

Traits: (What is your Character usually like?) Wall Runner, Gunman, A bit of a loner, but great in team scenarios if necessary

Weapon: (Can be magical too) Gun (I'll attach a file for that as well http://www.mediafire...s_gun.schematic, all credit to MCShadowAnimations for this schematic) and diamond sword (that can go enchanted, when it does, it's yellow)

((Accepted))

Wow, how many people do we actually have in this animation!?

Hmm, if you still have room:

Name: Horace

Skin: Under da namez!

Traits: Assassin (From Assassin's Creed), as in stealthy, strong, and smart.

Weapon: Hidden Blade, Sword, Crossbow(Or Bow if too complicated), if possible, Flintlock Pistol

Hopefully, you still have room.

Name:TheHuntingWaffle

Skin:

Traits: very stragetic(always smart)  and does not trust anyone

Weapon: enchanted stone sword

idea: chasing main  character and walks on a trap and some how gets out of the trap before falling to my doom

the skin didnt work its under sig lol

Hmm, if you still have room:

Name: Horace

Skin: Under da namez!

Traits: Assassin (From Assassin's Creed), as in stealthy, strong, and smart.

Weapon: Hidden Blade, Sword, Crossbow(Or Bow if too complicated), if possible, Flintlock Pistol

Hopefully, you still have room.

Name:TheHuntingWaffle

Skin:

Traits: very stragetic(always smart)  and does not trust anyone

Weapon: enchanted stone sword

idea: chasing main  character and walks on a trap and some how gets out of the trap before falling to my doom

the skin didnt work its under sig lol

((Accepted)) Also I'll always have room

!UPDATE! Decided to make it a Free-for-All, because of lack of team requests

I just saw this. Have you tried putting everyone on one team and just make up fake people for us to fight?

That's what everyone else does

Edited by PhotogenicDonkey

Not abandoned, just waiting for 1.0.0.  ^_^

I actually learned recently that you can edit 0.7 or 0.6.2 animations with 1.0.0

1.0.0 is planed for next friday ^_^

and no, its not going to cost... well for beta testers... idk about normal people ;)

I heard it was planned for like July. And also May 5th once, but that never happened

Name: Exeonix

Skin: (Normal) http://imgur.com/q6uxdgR    (Rage Mode) http://imgur.com/IXc5gi2

Traits: Always serious,very violent,doesn't talk.

Weapons; Double diamond katanas, iron throwing knives, can turn to rage mode (when in rage mode becomes very strong and katanas turn red) Also half cyborg due to lava accident. (you'll know about that in the series I'm making.

Also the weapons http://imgur.com/vAuxl0k

Edited by Exeonix