My New Character Rig! (Simple)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Those rigs out there to complex? You wanna try something simple? Don't wanna clutter your timeline? Download my new rig! The eyes are controlled by the players hat layer, and it can have a 3D hat! (Copy+Paste the hat layer to the specified place in the ferig.png image.)

Pictures:

Example:IQRrVdY.png

OMG!!! BIG EYES!!!

u1ItfRf.png

It also only has 3 things in the timeline! The character, eyelids, and eyebrows!

Download: http://adf.ly/crVaB   *WARNING* Do not click anything other that the yellow button at the top right when you can.

Give me feed back! Also, credit my website if used! www.minecheesecraft.com

Edited by felinefelix88

Those rigs out there to complex? You wanna try something simple? Don't wanna clutter your timeline? Download my new rig! The eyes are controlled by the players hat layer, and it can have a 3D hat! (Copy+Paste the hat layer to the specified place in the ferig.png image.)

Pictures:

Example:IQRrVdY.png

OMG!!! BIG EYES!!!

u1ItfRf.png

It also only has 3 things in the timeline! The character, eyelids, and eyebrows!

Download: http://adf.ly/crVaB   *WARNING* Do not click anything other that the yellow button at the top right when you can.

Give me feed back! Also, credit my website if used! www.minecheesecraft.com

No yellow button at the top right  o.O 

adfly doesnt work for chromes works for internet explorer tho 

i like your rig, veryyy orginal +1

Thanks! Btw, I use google chrome and it works for me. 

Must be a glitch. :angry:

Nice Work! +1

Maybe mouth in the next update?

Maybe, but they clutter the timeline, and I want it clutter-free, maybe two different versions?

Such a small request, I'd like you added a separate movable eyes and and separate eyebrows.Could you do it?

Possibly, I may make a complex version, and a simple version. The complex will clutter your timeline a bit more tough.

Also, I still need to be given credit on your signature!

Honestly, this rig could be VERY useful. I guess you could add a mouth? Just kidding, those fill the timeline like a boss. ;) I forgot to even +1 this!

I think I'll give it a +1 now! +1!!! :P

Edited by ~ironore4~