Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I may be going overboard with the ideas here, but I think this is actually a good one...

Maybe you could bookmark a topic so you can find it later without having to sort through search results or looking through a bazillion topics... (Yes, I know Google Chrome and all the browsers have a bookmark thing, but you probably wouldn't want to clutter it...) Like you can have a tab or something that says 'Bookmarked Topics' and under that all the topics you bookmarked... is it a good idea?

I may be going overboard with the ideas here, but I think this is actually a good one...

Maybe you could bookmark a topic so you can find it later without having to sort through search results or looking through a bazillion topics... (Yes, I know Google Chrome and all the browsers have a bookmark thing, but you probably wouldn't want to clutter it...) Like you can have a tab or something that says 'Bookmarked Topics' and under that all the topics you bookmarked... is it a good idea?

Follow this topic tab

Follow this topic tab

No, you bookmark it so you can find it later, without scrolling through all your bookmarked topics. AND they're shown at the top of every subcategory or whatever you call them.

Press Control + D to bookmark a page. Simple.

If it's more important, go to the left-hand side of the address bar and on most browsers you will see an icon of something that signifies that you are on the web.

2013-07-08-06-18-11-8de283.png

Drag that to the desktop to create a shortcut of the webpage.

These methods are far more useful (and efficient) than just adding another feature that isn't really required.

Press Control + D to bookmark a page. Simple.

If it's more important, go to the left-hand side of the address bar and on most browsers you will see an icon of something that signifies that you are on the web.

2013-07-08-06-18-11-8de283.png

Drag that to the desktop to create a shortcut of the webpage.

These methods are far more useful (and efficient) than just adding another feature that isn't really required.

You might clutter your bookmarks page and/or desktop.

Doing That Only Sends You An Email That Just Tells You What Happend In The Topic Like If Someone Posts In It

Once again, if you check your notifications options, you can enablen it to get notifications for people that reply to a topic.

You might clutter your bookmarks page and/or desktop.

Create a folder :|