Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

im not gonna say much but request here for a creeper skin.

Finished ones are in the spoiler

|
|
|
|
V

Balla's!

0kVkw2e.png?1?5208q3Jg3lH.png

Arquy's!

RWAuxJ5.pngwP2phmd.png

CutieTheCat666's!

d3GHCEl.pngTNGIX8V.png

DeminuEC's!

KRsfIr5.pngZOmWjPC.png

Matik7's!

pjXeqAi.pngNhceSgO.png

that's all the creeper skins. the more ppl that request, the more that'll be in here! ;)

so when you're ready you can start requesting...

Edited by WiryGamez11

btw, arquy. when i tried to make balla's, it glitched and the bottom's looks depended on the front of the foot's, so i had to fill the whole front shoe with red so it would be all red at the bottom...

i guess i have to do what i have to do...

btw, arquy. when i tried to make balla's, it glitched and the bottom's looks depended on the front of the foot's, so i had to fill the whole front shoe with red so it would be all red at the bottom...

i guess i have to do what i have to do...

no problem

well, arquy... i had to do it. i had to fill the whole front part of the foot with that black you had on your original skin, arquy.

going to take a pic, then use imgur

but first arquy, do you want it with a creeper mouth, or with the mouth on your skin?

well, arquy... i had to do it. i had to fill the whole front part of the foot with that black you had on your original skin, arquy.

going to take a pic, then use imgur

but first arquy, do you want it with a creeper mouth, or with the mouth on your skin?

normal and derpy as usual

matik7. right now im working on cutie's and up next is deminuEC, and you might have to wait longer. (i can only do one request at a time)

your up next, deminuEC!

your done, DeminuEC! youre up next, matik7!

your done, Matik7!

youre awesome wiry!thats a nice forum topic you got there,it would be a shame if something happened to it!MUAHAHAHAHA

and thanks! 

anyone else want a creeper skin?