Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've been hearing a lot of things like this:

how to change texture for blocks! By Shadow The Hedgehog

It's not that simple. The current Minecraft version uses a different method to storing textures. They are no longer just one .png file but are instead 16x16 textures of each and every block in folders.

This means that if you're going to get textures, it's going to be a painstaking process of copying textures one by one. Or you can get a 1.4.2 version and before version of the texture pack - if there is one.

Ayhay, you are correct, more than ever in fact. The reason why I'm saying this is because...

...I wasted four hours of my life just to make this for you guys.

I had to build it block by block as you said, and yes, it was a painstaking process of copying textures one by one :D. I really want you guys to try this out. Soartex Fanver is an amazing texture pack. If you don't have it, I'd suggest you click on that to give it a try. Anyways, the results came out perfectly and during animation it's unbelievable, take a look at this if you don't believe me!

QMT7CQP.png

Sorry if you were excited, but I'm getting really busy with personal matters. So I can't do any more terrains unless something in return :(.

Download it and tell me what you think about it! I put a lot of effort just to give you this! Bye!

MediaFire Download:

(Download)

MediaFire Mob Download:

(Download)

18ypo6zupur9uomfg.jpg

Edited by Heavenira

The preview images are broken. Try using imgur instead. However I took a look at it and it seems like an amazing texture pack that I will use from now on. Thanks for the release!

Edit: Read your poll. Would you happen to try doing the Life HD texture pack? I really wanted to see that one come out.

Edited by ÜberKiller

The preview images are broken. Try using imgur instead. However I took a look at it and it seems like an amazing texture pack that I will use from now on. Thanks for the release!

Edit: Read your poll. Would you happen to try doing the Life HD texture pack? I really wanted to see that one come out.

Sure! I'll start tommorow! :)

LIVE PROGRESS:

I'm up to the rails now, but i can't seem to find the texture for them. (6:55 PM)

Sorry, I'm leaving the rail texture to a "Deafult Purple Block" (6:59 PM)

Just starting the fourth row! Aww Man! (7:15 PM)

Finished the wool... (7:23 PM)

Taking a break. Be right back. (7:27 PM)

Back to work! (7:30 PM)

AGAIN!!!??? Lol, I have to go again, Be right back. (7:33 PM)

I'M FINNALY BACK! (7:54 PM)

The hardest part... The chest. :( (8:00 PM)

Alright, now to do the large chest. (8:08 PM)

Back to the blocks! (8:13 PM)

Finished the wheat! (8:28 PM)

Done the doors! (8:42 PM)

Bathroom break, Be right back. (8:47 PM)

I'm back but I have to do ANOTHER thing. :( (8:55 PM)

Back! Man, I have a lot of chores! :D (9:04 PM)

I'm not finished yet, but I'm going to see how this looks so far. (9:08 PM)

All the blocks are perfect! But the flat things like tall grass, flowers, etc. need a bit more work. (9:12 PM)

Ouch, I actually got a lot of mistakes for this. Trial and Error, what can I say? (9:15 PM)

Aw man... ÜberKiller, if you're watching this, I don't think i can fix the flat blocks. So sorry. (9:22 PM)

Time to pause! I'll work on it tommorow. If you want to check the progress out, then here it is! Bye! (9:30 PM)

Edited by Heavenira

Good job. Pain staking indeed, nice to see you are doing it for the community, you may just start a trend :) 'Texturer'

Spending time to transfer and create texture packs compatible with Mineimator

Good job, looks good and good luck on your other ones ^_^

Woah that is kick-butt!!!! +1 times like fifty million!!!!

Thanks! :)

dat.. dat is AWESOME!!! +1 x 10 % 2 x 999

The answer is: +1998. xD

Good job. Pain staking indeed, nice to see you are doing it for the community, you may just start a trend :) 'Texturer'

Good job, looks good and good luck on your other ones ^_^

Thank you. :)

I've been hearing a lot of things like this:

how to change texture for blocks! By Jorge The Hedgehog

Ayhay, you are correct, more than ever in fact. The reason why I'm saying this is because...

...I wasted four hours of my life just to make this for you guys.

I had to build it block by block as you said, and yes, it was a painstaking process of copying textures one by one :D. I really want you guys to try this out. Soartex Fanver is an amazing texture pack. If you don't have it, I'd suggest you click on that to give it a try. Anyways, the results came out perfectly and during animation it's unbelievable, take a look at this if you don't believe me!

QMT7CQP.png

Sorry if you were excited, but I'm getting really busy with personal matters. So I can't do any more terrains unless something in return :(.

Download it and tell me what you think about it! I put a lot of effort just to give you this! Bye!

MediaFire Download:

(Download)

MediaFire Mob Download:

(Download)

18ypo6zupur9uomfg.jpg

How did you MAKE THAT?

Could You Do The Faithful Texture Pack?

Good idea; that's the one Orepros uses in his animations... or whatever.

So do you do this with Photoshop or Paint.net or what?

Photoshop. This could probably be accomplished with Paint.net as well. Although, it's still going to be a pain copying each texture one on top of the other. :P

Thanks! :)

The answer is: +1998. xD

Thank you. :)

How did you MAKE THAT?

Good idea; that's the one Orepros uses in his animations... or whatever.

This texture pack is for Mine-Imator 0.7 but, is the same for Mine-Imator 1.0.0 or do you need other?

This texture pack is for Mine-Imator 0.7 but, is the same for Mine-Imator 1.0.0 or do you need other?

This will not work with Mine-imator 1.0.0. However, you will not be needing this when it's released. There's a new feature where you can open a .zip and Mine-imator will store all the textures into one image.